Woman Blocks Man From Entering His Apt Building -- By The Way, He's Black

Typical Democrat behavior.
How do you for sure he was a Dem? He could have been a repub or independent.

Doubtful. I've already scoured the internet for her social media and everything about her screams "liberal.

He Facebook page has been deleted BTW. I"ll keep you posted as soon as I find some proof though. Thank you for playing. :biggrin:
How is it doubtful? If you cant point to something that says he is a Dem then you simply dont know. You lack the credibility to assume what he is. :)

Well the guy does live in a luxury high-rise, after all. That screams "Republican" to me.

You do know that George Jefferson from the TV show "The Jeffersons", was a fictional Republican, right? He's even listed in Wikipedia as being a Republican. Why do you insist on keeping the poor black man poor and dependent on the gummint? Do you really hate black people that much?

https://en.wikipedia.org
/wiki/Category:Fictional_Republicans_(United_States)

Latest 'living while black' viral moment is video of St. Louis man blocked from entering his own home

In the latest episode of living while black -- there is a video going viral of a white woman attempting to block the entrance of a black man into his own luxury loft apartment building in downtown St' Louis.

From the article:

"D'Arreion Toles, 24, was trying to enter his home in the Elder Shirt Lofts building, 703 North 13th Street, Friday night when a white woman guiding a dog on a leash blocked him and asked what unit he lives in.."

She demanded that he told her what apt number he lived in and told him she feels uncomfortable with him entering his apt building. After trying to show the utmost patience, the man pushes the woman aside so he can enter the building -- she then proceeds to enter the elevator with him and follow him to his apartment door. 30 minutes after being inside his home, the police came knocking at the young man's door, no charges were filed.

The woman, Hilary Brooke, was later fired by her company after they viewed the video footage and released this statement "(We) do not and never will stand for racism or racial profiling at our company." My question is, should the man be charged with assault for forcibly entering the building against her will? Did the woman have reason to fear for her safety and perhaps use lethal force against the guy who so violently pushed her aside??

I mean you can tell how frightened the woman was when she got on the elevator with the guy and followed him up to his apt, luckily she escaped with her life.

Sue her ass.
Sue her for what?

Latest 'living while black' viral moment is video of St. Louis man blocked from entering his own home

In the latest episode of living while black -- there is a video going viral of a white woman attempting to block the entrance of a black man into his own luxury loft apartment building in downtown St' Louis.

From the article:

"D'Arreion Toles, 24, was trying to enter his home in the Elder Shirt Lofts building, 703 North 13th Street, Friday night when a white woman guiding a dog on a leash blocked him and asked what unit he lives in.."

She demanded that he told her what apt number he lived in and told him she feels uncomfortable with him entering his apt building. After trying to show the utmost patience, the man pushes the woman aside so he can enter the building -- she then proceeds to enter the elevator with him and follow him to his apartment door. 30 minutes after being inside his home, the police came knocking at the young man's door, no charges were filed.

The woman, Hilary Brooke, was later fired by her company after they viewed the video footage and released this statement "(We) do not and never will stand for racism or racial profiling at our company." My question is, should the man be charged with assault for forcibly entering the building against her will? Did the woman have reason to fear for her safety and perhaps use lethal force against the guy who so violently pushed her aside??

I mean you can tell how frightened the woman was when she got on the elevator with the guy and followed him up to his apt, luckily she escaped with her life.

Sue her ass.
Sue her for what?

Stalking. Why not? People have prevailed with less.

From the article:

The gentleman in the article, obviously a man, obviously stronger than the woman in question, really ought to try to be less than a victim for the American Left diving press to exploit. Pathetic identity politics, and victim group martyrization. Phooey.

You forgot your /sarc tag

Also, a person who is frightened of another does not get into an enclosed space with no escape with them (the elevator).

You forgot your /sarc tag

Also, a person who is frightened of another does not get into an enclosed space with no escape with them (the elevator).
EOT/end of thread

Last edited:
I wish the woman well. Things are getting out of control when an employer feels entitled to fire you for and incident completely unrelated to their job.

Forum List

Back