Woman begs on street for bigger boobs

Connery

Rookie
Oct 19, 2012
Women whose real name is Tina, but purportedly goes by the street name Teenie said, “I just want bigger boobs, because I’m not happy with the ones I have,” the panhandler told WEAR-TV. “And I figured this was a good way to do it. People put out signs that they’re homeless. I’m not...so I’m just being honest.”
Chest Stop? Florida woman begs on street for bigger* boobs* - NY Daily News

beg11n-1-web.jpg

This is a real hoot(er)....:lol:

Women whose real name is Tina, but purportedly goes by the street name Teenie said, “I just want bigger boobs, because I’m not happy with the ones I have,” the panhandler told WEAR-TV. “And I figured this was a good way to do it. People put out signs that they’re homeless. I’m not...so I’m just being honest.”

beg11n-1-web.jpg

:lol:

She seems to have a pair that's at least fair.

• Banned

beg11n-1-web.jpg

:lol:

She seems to have a pair that's at least fair.

Land of scam...The woman may have some body dysmorphic problems. She should use the cash for a very good therapist.

big boobs cause severe back pain

For some people, it may be difficult to see a downside to women with large breasts. But for 1 million women who are – let us say “generously endowed” – it can be a source of considerable pain. Some women, in fact, suffer with severe pain, deteriorating posture, and are at risk for spinal deformity and other repetitive stress injuries to the shoulders and upper extremities due to their proportionately large breasts. - See more at: Large Breasts and Back Pain - LoseTheBackPain.com

All we want is for you gals to cook, give us sex, and don't talk. ........ :thup:

And I wonder why most of the good, decent, smart, successful, hot women want nothing to do with Me...
^^^ fixed it for you ......... :cool:

The really, sad, pathetic thing is that you were serious about your hate for women and wanting their subservience. Typical Muslime. Why would any woman want me? I am a chick you stupid fck.

Forum List

Back