woman arrested in drive buy

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Shydonica Black
Screen Shot 2023-09-26 at 4.45.35 PM.png

You just can't make this stuff up.
Apparently their automatic tire inflator had been converted
from free to now requiring a quarter inserted.

Shydonica Black
View attachment 834488

You just can't make this stuff up.
Apparently their automatic tire inflator had been converted
from free to now requiring a quarter inserted.
This low impulse control Shydonica black woman makes a good case against constitutional carry.

It doesn't sound like a drive by but more like a shooting incident. Did she try to rob someone for a quarter or did she shoot at the machine?

dang guess you dont get big old black lady mad. and she ah her kids in her car . she does drive buy shoots at other kids. crazy
You people make me want to take a shower to wash the nasty off.

It doesn't sound like a drive by but more like a shooting incident. Did she try to rob someone for a quarter or did she shoot at the machine?
no dhe just threatened to kill them and tried to blow there heads off. which is a drive buy. its when you drive buy and shoot.,

I officially give up. America is in big big trouble. Pouring across the border are pin-headed animals like below (one of many).
Looks Like a big dumb Cow kicking in the barn when you try to dose them.

1695762430396.png

These feral animals carry anyway. You really think they care about laws???
That is why I do not favor constitutional carry and why I do favor "Stop and Frisk". Democrat Mayor Mike Bloomberg knew stop and frisk worked. Even Trump has spoken in favor of it. It is something people in-the-know in both parties should be demanding.

That is why I do not favor constitutional carry and why I do favor "Stop and Frisk". Democrat Mayor Mike Bloomberg knew stop and frisk worked. Even Trump has spoken in favor of it. It is something people in-the-know in both parties should be demanding.

Forum List

Back