Woman arrested for leaving racist note for new family in ‘all white neighborhood’

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
The article below is slightly different that the original one I read in which the white woman stated that if someone had left her a note that said what her note said, that she would have moved, thereby providing the police with her motivation for having done what she did. She won't apologize though

https://nypost.com/2018/10/30/woman...ote-for-new-family-in-all-white-neighborhood/

A woman in Indiana was arrested after leaving a racist note on the door of her new neighbor’s home targeting their black son — with an ominous warning about the “all white neighborhood” they were moving into, police said.

Deborah Cantwell, 63, of Greentown, was arrested Thursday after a man told deputies in Howard County that he found the hateful note filled with racial slurs attached to the door of his new home. The family had not yet moved into the residence — which was also covered in toilet paper — but had been at the home just five hours prior to the incident on Oct. 13, the Kokomo Tribune reports.

“NO N—–S wanted in this neighborhood,” the letter read in part. “THIS IS A WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD – some people find N—–S stressful due to 33 years of NEGATIVE experience [sic] and it causes serious health issues.”

According to a GoFundMe campaign for the family, the boy is biracial, but his age is unclear.

Cantwell, who is now facing misdemeanor charges of intimidation and criminal mischief, admitted to deputies on Oct. 18 that she wrote the letter and covered the family’s yard with toilet paper out of anger.

“I mean, blacks get away with it every time,” Cantwell told authorities, according to the affidavit. “Just rage, I was trying to vent.”

Cantwell declined to apologize for the incident but said she intends to seek counseling.

“I was just trying to let them know that they weren’t really … welcome as far as us,” Cantwell continued. “I just needed to let off some steam … I’m not a violent person so I didn’t think it was any big deal.”

Cantwell’s note also referred to an incident that fueled her bigotry.​

I feel sorry for the poor woman. She will have to either watch her neighborhood decline into a crime ridden ghetto or move.

The article below is slightly different that the original one I read in which the white woman stated that if someone had left her a note that said what her note said, that she would have moved, thereby providing the police with her motivation for having done what she did. She won't apologize though

https://nypost.com/2018/10/30/woman...ote-for-new-family-in-all-white-neighborhood/

A woman in Indiana was arrested after leaving a racist note on the door of her new neighbor’s home targeting their black son — with an ominous warning about the “all white neighborhood” they were moving into, police said.

Deborah Cantwell, 63, of Greentown, was arrested Thursday after a man told deputies in Howard County that he found the hateful note filled with racial slurs attached to the door of his new home. The family had not yet moved into the residence — which was also covered in toilet paper — but had been at the home just five hours prior to the incident on Oct. 13, the Kokomo Tribune reports.

“NO N—–S wanted in this neighborhood,” the letter read in part. “THIS IS A WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD – some people find N—–S stressful due to 33 years of NEGATIVE experience [sic] and it causes serious health issues.”

According to a GoFundMe campaign for the family, the boy is biracial, but his age is unclear.

Cantwell, who is now facing misdemeanor charges of intimidation and criminal mischief, admitted to deputies on Oct. 18 that she wrote the letter and covered the family’s yard with toilet paper out of anger.

“I mean, blacks get away with it every time,” Cantwell told authorities, according to the affidavit. “Just rage, I was trying to vent.”

Cantwell declined to apologize for the incident but said she intends to seek counseling.

“I was just trying to let them know that they weren’t really … welcome as far as us,” Cantwell continued. “I just needed to let off some steam … I’m not a violent person so I didn’t think it was any big deal.”

Hopefully someone will take a BB gun to all the windows on her house.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You know what I'm dead sick of in 2018? I'm dead sick the Land of Feelings and Anxiety and Depression and Counseling and Fake PTSD.

Dead sick of it. What happened to being an adult? I'm not kidding.

This woman is 63 years old and is a blazing racist and when someone moves into the neighborhood she sites "stressful". If you have learned so little about how to handle "stressful" at that age that you have to leave racist notes on someone's door YOU are at fault. Not your stupid "stress", not PTSD, not anxiety. Do not seek "counseling".

I'm sick of our nation's "feelings" and I wish we'd stop seeking counseling when we're just being jackasses, and there I said it.

Cantwell should be kicked out of the neighborhood

Indiana, huh? Hmmmmmmmmm...we have at least one member from Indiana........

She is right.

Black people get away with overt racism every single day.

Forum List

Back