Woman accused of groping TSA agent

LibertyForAll

Nov 3, 2011
St. Louis, Mo
This is whats wrong with our government in a nutshell. They believe they are above the law. When a woman demonstrates how she was groped by a TSA agent on the TSA Supervisor she is arrested for battery and it is described as violence. This is a tacit admission that the government is committing violence on thousands per day, but thats ok because they are the government right. If it is violence when I do it then it's violence when you do it too.

Woman accused of groping TSA agent - NBC-2.com WBBH News for Fort Myers, Cape Coral & Naples, Florida

Hmm...the TSA released the video of the passenger doing the groping....but did not release the video of the passenger being searched.

I wonder why.

As long as you're wearing a government-issued costume you're not held to the same standards that the rest of us riff-raff are.

Cops can't put their hands on you unless they are either detaining you for questioning about a crime or arresting you for a crime.

What "crime" is the TSA searching you for? Getting on an Airplane.

This is Prisoner Training.

Well, at least we know the federal government is required to oversee airport security. It's right there among the enumerated powers in the Constitution, right? :eusa_whistle:

I'm glad the woman fought back, and I hope this pushback by the citizenry continues.

I think the democrats have a wan on men AND women. They use the Nazilike TSA to grope 3 year olds and grannies, cuz they dont want to search the muslim looking folks.

1960's Soviet Union is how we live now no joke look at what's going on Blooperberg wants to tell you how much to soda to drink and who cabs can pick up. I'm glad the people are voting for said to be fiscal cons but to turn this tyranny around may require real courage. This is disgusting and so is any human being on the side of tyranny- that's all you libtards.

Last edited:
1960's Soviet Union is how we live now no joke look at what's going on Blooperberg wants to tell you how much to soda drink and who cabs can pick up. I'm glad the people are voting for said to be fiscal cons bit to turn this tyranny around may require real courage. This is disgusting and so is any human being on the side of tyranny- that's all you libtards.

The TSA and its groping was created immediately following 9/11. You know...Bush. Department of Homeland Security. Orange alerts...no liquids over 3 ounces...confiscated fingernail clippers. Ring any bells in that big airspace between your ears?

This shit has been going on for almost 11 years and NOW you say it is tyranny and the liberals fault? Really?

Jesus. The fucking hypocrisy is really ripe around here.

Last edited:
maybe it doesn't matter but if the passenger was searched by another woman rather than a male she could have complained without doing it herself ... if it had been a man her actions might be more understandable.

still, the video does not show enough to cause them to "arrest" her ... imo

maybe it doesn't matter but if the passenger was searched by another woman rather than a male she could have complained without doing it herself ... if it had been a man her actions might be more understandable.

still, the video does not show enough to cause them to "arrest" her ... imo

Male on male, female on female, male on female, female on male. NONE of these hands-on body searches are acceptable.

None.

Well, at least we know the federal government is required to oversee airport security. It's right there among the enumerated powers in the Constitution, right? :eusa_whistle:

Airplanes hadn't been invented when the Constitution was written, but that's another story.

Airplanes hadn't been invented when the Constitution was written, but that's another story.
Typical livtard response lol all of a sudden they're hawks :lol: ZERO AMERICANS HAVE USED ZERO PLANES TO COMMIT TERROR. Grope the profiled suspects and so sorry if your an American who falls under this criteria but its only right IMO

My bad! I hadn't realized you central planners had amended the Constitution to require the federal government to oversee airport security. I guess I just missed that. Now, which amendment was that?

:eek:

Forum List

Back