Woke State Department worker is branded a 'ghoul' for tweeting 'I prefer high gas prices = less driving

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Now theyre telling us that the purpose of high gas prices is because they want people to feel pain so they will go ahead and get that electric vehicle

to be fair:

Gas prices have now FALLEN for 40 days in a row — today’s national average is $4.37/gal.

Just another example of a leftist Ivy Leaguer (Dartmouth) that has weaseled his way into the .gov apparatus and dug in like a tick.

Look at what that POS has been involved in:

Alan Eyre (diplomat) - Wikipedia

Every agency in the .gov needs to be purged of leftist I-L academia influences.....I'm sure we could muddle along just fine without them. I hope the next POTUS-elect sees to it.

Just another example of a leftist Ivy Leaguer (Dartmouth) that has weaseled his way into the .gov apparatus and dug in like a tick.

Look at what that POS has been involved in:

Alan Eyre (diplomat) - Wikipedia

Every agency in the .gov needs to be purged of leftist I-L academia influences.....I'm sure we could muddle along just fine without them. I hope the next POTUS-elect sees to it.
Didn’t Fred trump buy his kid’s way thru elite schools?

1658674037788.png

Now theyre telling us that the purpose of high gas prices is because they want people to feel pain so they will go ahead and get that electric vehicle

to be fair:

Gas prices have now FALLEN for 40 days in a row — today’s national average is $4.37/gal.

The State Department in NYC is occupied by US hating minorities.

to be fair:

What is absolutely dumb is the above statement that high gas prices is to feel the pain!
Here is a quote from Biden where he accuses oil companies of price gouging:

Well Joe, aren't the Oil companies pricing gouging causing people to buy electric cars thus helping Biden guarantee:
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

No, it's pieces of shit like YOU who are totally out of touch with the real world.
Here is how the real world works:
You will have to find 6,000 products made from oil. And because you are now in financial straits due to Biden's getting rid of the fossil fuels you buy a used EV for $ 11,000 and find out it'll cost another $14,000 to replace the batteries!

So tell me what part of the below "real world" can you live without? You wear sweaters, dresses, have tires on your car? According to the Rubber Manufacturers Association, it takes “approximately seven gallons” of oil to produce a single tire. “Five gallons are used as feedstock (from which the substances that combine to form synthetic rubber are derived), while two gallons supply the energy necessary for the manufacturing process.”Mar 2, 2012 How Oil Prices Impact Tire Pricing
with a total of 2.35 billion tires produced Tire industry rebounds to reach $264.0 billion in 2021, and $325.6 billion in 2026 according to latest Smithers research
So 2.35 billion tires use 7 gallons per tire equals 300 million barrels of what Biden and you want rid of PER YEAR.
What will be used to replace oil used in tire production? Any ideas from Reality???

partof6000madefromoil.png

Forum List

Back