WOKE School MELTS DOWN After BASED Students TAKE DOWN Pride Decorations and WEAR USA

Wise people don’t crossbreed their French Bulldogs…wise people certainly do not crossbreed their daughters.
Does that hurt your feelings?
America is multi racial and cross breeding is going to happen

Just not as fast as it has in tv advertising where seemingly 9 out of 10 white women are paired up with a black guy

Thats lib social engineering on display

Who's up in arms? I think the school is probably more concerned with the tearing down of school property and I'm all in favor of conservative self owns where they confuse U.S.A. the noun for a pronoun. That shit is funny. :lmao:

Really, how did none of their parents catch that?
And grammer Nazi strikes again. Is that really the best you have? It's really lame.

And the protest was funny and made the point beautifully. The lame agenda need not show its face again.

And grammer Nazi strikes again. Is that really the best you have? It's really lame.

And the protest was funny and made the point beautifully. The lame agenda need not show its face again.
The best you have is to cry like a bitch. I can point and laugh at these Simp children for probably having to repeat a grade.

America is multi racial and cross breeding is going to happen

Just not as fast as it has in tv advertising where seemingly 9 out of 10 white women are paired up with a black guy

Thats lib social engineering on display
or gay!

The best you have is to cry like a bitch. I can point and laugh at these Simp children for probably having to repeat a grade.
You're getting your jollies complaining about kids, so whatever you say to me is meaningless. But hey, if it helps you sleep at night...

Well, as real, core dogshit, YOU would know all about shitholes.

Thank you, hopefully at some point he'll take his ugly shit to Stormfront (if that forum is still around) instead of smearing it all over every single damn thread. Sheesh, the thread topic could be underwater basket weaving, and he'd somehow find a way to spew his blatantly racist ugliness all over it. Making all conservatives look bad.

Forum List

Back