Woke, Inc. | Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

Woke, Inc. | Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson​

QUOTE: The practice of corporations weighing in on social and political controversies, almost always on the side of the Left, is commonplace — and drawing plenty of controversy. Today, a confession from someone who says he helped start the trend and now wants to say, "I’m sorry."

OP COMMENT: Sharyl Attkinsson is one of the few honest journalists left. She does not take one political side or the other.

QUOTE: The practice of corporations weighing in on social and political controversies, almost always on the side of the Left, is commonplace — and drawing plenty of controversy. Today, a confession from someone who says he helped start the trend and now wants to say, "I’m sorry."

OP COMMENT: Sharyl Attkinsson is one of the few honest journalists left. She does not take one political side or the other.

Attkisson has been an alt-right pundit for at least a decade now.
"woke" is a right wing weaponized term. No one used it regularly past 2015...until the right wing revived it in 2020 when they didn't like large crowds protesting unarmed black men being shot in the back.

^^^^^^ typical woke response.
I am awake. On my second cup of coffee.

Just can't let the talking points go, huh? They really are all you have left. It's not like you have any substantive policy success stories to tout. :)
Face it, you weaponized "woke" hoping to use it as a political battering ram. When it's just an excuse to justify discrimination and bigotry.

There were a bunch of people that did that a long time ago. I mean, they don't wear the white sheets anymore (except when they're on parade), but I think they're still around.

• Banned
"woke" is a right wing weaponized term. No one used it regularly past 2015...until the right wing revived it in 2020 when they didn't like large crowds protesting unarmed black men being shot in the back.
Nonsense

^^^^^^ typical woke response.

Thats the only kind he offers

Just can't let the talking points go, huh? They really are all you have left. It's not like you have any substantive policy success stories to tout. :)
Face it, you weaponized "woke" hoping to use it as a political battering ram. When it's just an excuse to justify discrimination and bigotry.

There were a bunch of people that did that a long time ago. I mean, they don't wear the white sheets anymore (except when they're on parade), but I think they're still around.
It does not matter what you type as history of that exists only the characters are different. Everything is based on how people live with comforts. Those who have personalities that are closer to even and use sense should be embraced and even envied.

Oh, those white hooded folks still exist. You see em at any DNC convention, on the podium, giving speeches.

You cannot silence or undermine a source by simply slapping a leftist dog whistle on it.

It takes a minute or two for him to get into it but he explains corporations woke interests and how they all revolve around esg scores

Oh look, more lies from the leftards. ^^^

Typical commie deflection. Why don't you address the content of the interview?

Forum List

Back