Woke Corporate Hypocrites!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Attention RW Patriots: This is your new marching phrase when it comes to corporations shunning Republican voter suppression laws in 43 states. Say it early, say it often, and SAY IT LOUD - Same as Little Marco and at least 7 or 8 other Congressional Trumpublicans are as we speak. :)

Last edited:
Comments? I'm gonna start keeping track each time we see this phrase repeated by the kooky right. :lol:

It's fun watching you drop to your knees to fellate your billionaire corporate masters. Don't stop.

LOL

IKR!

The minions for the reputed party of "the people" and "the little guy" now can't bow, scrape, and grovel at the altar of BigCorp fast enough!

TFF!

There's no "voter suppression" asswipe.

Grow the fuck up.
Laws that make it harder to vote are voter suppression laws.

This is one reason why corporate America doesn't operate in Red states. My brother can tell you stories about how bad Mike Pence was for business in Indiana when he was Governor. His anti gay agenda did not sit well with corporate America.

Hell even Trump made fun of Pence for his social views.

Grow the fuck up.

This is one reason why corporate America doesn't operate in Red states. My brother can tell you stories about how bad Mike Pence was for business in Indiana when he was Governor. His anti gay agenda did not sit well with corporate America.

Making it harder to cheat isn't "voter suppression", dullard,

Oh, and BI is almost as shitty a source as Daily Kooks.

Grow the fuck up.

No one is cheating. See what you are doing? Passing laws based on a myth. So you are passing laws to make it harder to vote based on a myth.

Same thing Republicans are doing in Kentucky. Most of the protests were peaceful but Republicans are using the riots to pass laws making it illegal to protest. Now it's illegal to insult a cop? You can be arrested and charged with a felony if you are found camping out overnight more than once? This law is designed to stop protests not riots.

Grow the fuck up.

Do you not believe Trump made fun of Pence? Then BI is spot on. I don't think Fox News is going to report when a Republican makes fun of another Republican. If you only rely on conservative news, maybe that's why you are brainwashed.

Hypocrites you say? You can't get near a Coca Cola office building or warehouse for that matter without a photo I.D. and they have armed guards enforcing it. Yet the Coke people fall into the liberal line by claiming that a photo I.D. to vote is racist. The murder rate on the left coast has soared in the last year and the Coke people are no fools. Play the liberal racist game or be victims of boycotts or mobs.

Grow the fuck up.

Do you not believe Trump made fun of Pence? Then BI is spot on. I don't think Fox News is going to report when a Republican makes fun of another Republican. If you only rely on conservative news, maybe that's why you are brainwashed.
BI is garbage and you are still a total dullard.

Hypocrites you say? You can't get near a Coca Cola office building or warehouse for that matter without a photo I.D. and they have armed guards enforcing it. Yet the Coke people fall into the liberal line by claiming that a photo I.D. to vote is racist. The murder rate on the left coast has soared in the last year and the Coke people are no fools. Play the liberal racist game or be victims of boycotts or mobs.

Good point. Any corporation that supports voting without ID should be required to drop their own ID requirements for their employees, vendors, and customers. They should not be allowed to request an ID for employment, payroll, benefits, network access, or physical presence in their facilities.

Attention RW Patriots: This is your new marching phrase when it comes to corporations shunning Republican voter suppression laws in 43 states. Say it early, say it often, and SAY IT LOUD - Same as Little Marco and at least 7 or 8 other Congressional Trumpublicans are as we speak. :)

This is why I don't care so much that Republicans are against diversity programs and affirmative action. More fortune 500 companies than not have diversity programs. So it doesn't matter that white male conservative Republicans don't like it. The rest of us do. And in a country as diverse as ours, the executive boardrooms should have a lot more women and minorities in them.

Republicans think it's best if we continue to only make white men CEO's and President's and VP's. They think it's 95% white men now because white men are the smartest and most qualified.

They don't believe bias plays a role.

At least corporate America gets it.

And the ones who don't, we can boycott.

Grow the fuck up.

How about NBC? You won't accept any source who reported on this

Grow the fuck up.

How about NBC? You won't accept any source who reported on this

NBC?!?!?!?....ROFLMFAO!

BTW, quit derailing this already stupid thread.

Grow the fuck up.

Or

Good point. Any corporation that supports voting without ID should be required to drop their own ID requirements for their employees, vendors, and customers. They should not be allowed to request an ID for employment, payroll, benefits, network access, or physical presence in their facilities.
When's Delta going to cease their totally racist practice of demanding the I show an ID to get on their airplanes?

This is why I don't care so much that Republicans are against diversity programs and affirmative action. More fortune 500 companies than not have diversity programs. So it doesn't matter that white male conservative Republicans don't like it. The rest of us do. And in a country as diverse as ours, the executive boardrooms should have a lot more women and minorities in them.

Republicans think it's best if we continue to only make white men CEO's and President's and VP's. They think it's 95% white men now because white men are the smartest and most qualified.

They don't believe bias plays a role.

At least corporate America gets it.

And the ones who don't, we can boycott.

I see that the state rep who knocked on Kemp's door as he was signing the law with an awesome painting of a Georgia slave plantation in the backdrop has been charged with two felonies. No end to the stupidity.

605f4f928f71c3001853aa6f

Forum List

Back