Woke churches don't follow the bible on homosexual relations.

They didnt take God seriously either
There were 5 cities of the plain in that federation of states. Why weren't the other 3 cities also destroyed ? Weren't their sins just as great ? Why did Lot offer up his own daughters to save the two male angels ; if the men were homosexuals that would be of no value to them. They were all crazed sexualized people who didn't care who they got it on with. The truth be known Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by a meteor shower. The TRUTH always comes out in the end. Of course the ancients would have seen it as fire from god and try to attach some type of meaning to it.

Thats not for us to question, unless you place yourself equal to God
WTF ? The story doesn't make any sense, If a person told you such a story today you'd laugh at him. I guess you could believe him if you are a trusting fool. Some man in ancient times wrote the original tale trying to attach divine power to the event and then Josephus altered the storyline to make it more sensational ( but even less believable ). Simple minds have eaten it up ever since. God gave us minds to use, not abuse. Quit insulting yourself.

WTF ? The story doesn't make any sense, If a person told you such a story today you'd laugh at him. I guess you could believe him if you are a trusting fool. Some man in ancient times wrote the original tale trying to attach divine power to the event and then Josephus altered the storyline to make it more sensational ( but even less believable ). Simple minds have eaten it up ever since. God gave us minds to use, not abuse. Quit insulting yourself.
You are free to join the sodoms and gomorahites in their unbelief

Its no skin off my nose

It's not an opinion, archaeologists have confirmed it. Facts don't lie
How many more lies is your religion based upon, my guess would be hundreds.
Nonsense

No one even knows for sure where the cities were

And many libs swear they never existed

Your unbelief in no way changes anyone's belief. We simply don't care what you think. Your derision makes you look petty and stupid.

Then why did you say it does have to do with God?

You went out of your way dispute the narrative in the Bible
You brought up the fable in post 355. If you can't remember what you're talking about you aren't worth talking to. Good bye.

You brought up the fable in post 355. If you can't remember what you're talking about you aren't worth talking to. Good bye.
And you are entitled to your opinion

If you think its a fable thats ok with me

Forum List

Back