Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

....... proof of cowardice
Yeah ..... I'm a pussy.

I bet I would have been too scared to jump out of the Tower...... I would have been turned into a baked potato like everybody else.
20211025_100912.jpg

OOPS!!!

Jones inadvertently admits/proves that the supposed thermite chips are in fact paint chips!

Everyone knows each twin tower had 47 massive vertical steel box columns from the ground up

Just curious.

Is there a reason you won't address your blatant lies/misinformation when pointed out? Using this as a specific example. Your claim that there were 47 massive box columns from from bottom to top is completely wrong. You have been told this numerous times. The scans of the blueprints show this to be wrong. The video is wrong.

So my question to you is why do you continue to post this garbage if you now it's wrong? You working for someone we should know about that wants you to spread this misinformation?

One has to wonder.

;)

What I would like to know is if the government has nothing to hide, why is it hiding so much? If the official story is true and supported by facts, why do so many facts contradict it?

Common sense tells you that truth does not mind being questioned and a lie does not like being challenged.

The only logical conclusion is that once again the government is lying.

What I would like to know is if the government has nothing to hide, why is it hiding so much? If the official story is true and supported by facts, why do so many facts contradict it?

Common sense tells you that truth does not mind being questioned and a lie does not like being challenged.

The only logical conclusion is that once again the government is lying.
No facts contradict it.

They are not hiding anything

No one here is opposed to questioning anything.

There is a vast difference between questioning and dreaming up lies such as contradictory facts

Can you explain why The Other Mike is lying about the towers being comprised of 47 massive box columns from bottom to top?

Have an example of a fact that contradicts it?

More than I can count. One fact of physics is that things "fall down" towards the earth's center, gravity. Yet at WTC several large pieces of the towers were propelled horizontally with sufficient force to pierce the old AMEX building.

Another fact is that the county coroner in PA said they found no evidence of a crashed airliner. Indeed, all the photos show no airliner to be there. Also impossible cell phone calls, clearly staged phone calls with players reading from a script.

More than I can count. One fact of physics is that things "fall down" towards the earth's center, gravity. Yet at WTC several large pieces of the towers were propelled horizontally with sufficient force to pierce the old AMEX building.

Another fact is that the county coroner in PA said they found no evidence of a crashed airliner. Indeed, all the photos show no airliner to be there. Also impossible cell phone calls, clearly staged phone calls with players reading from a script.

Another fact is that the county coroner in PA said they found no evidence of a crashed airliner.

Link?

Another fact is that the county coroner in PA said they found no evidence of a crashed airliner.

Link?
Sorry Toddster, this is 20 year old news. Wallace Miller was the guy's name. 20 years ago when it was news it was in the mostly European TV, his interview upon coming out of the field. If you're really curious after all these years, find it yourself. He owned a funeral home in Shanksville and was the county coroner on an as needed basis.

Care to provide proof that "several large pieces" of the towers were "propelled horizontally"? I'm not talking about showing me pictures of the steel assemblies or beams sticking out of the old AMEX building. I'm talking videos or photos showing these large assemblies actually being propelled horizontally into the AMEX building.

I can easily explain how the beams/assemblies got lodged in the AMEX building with simple parabolic trajectories of a beam/assembly falling from a great height.

Just claims eh PeterPilot? No proof or evidence? Are we just supposed to believe you?

Care to provide proof that "several large pieces" of the towers were "propelled horizontally"? I'm not talking about showing me pictures of the steel assemblies or beams sticking out of the old AMEX building. I'm talking videos or photos showing these large assemblies actually being propelled horizontally into the AMEX building.

I can easily explain how the beams/assemblies got lodged in the AMEX building with simple parabolic trajectories of a beam/assembly falling from a great height.

FYI I'm a new guy here, FNG as we used to say in the Army. I'm surprised people are still talking about 911, but I'm not surprised some posters are trying to keep the old flame alive.

The story failed many years ago. The Commission Report stated many times that "we found no evidence" or words to that effect 60+ times.

Many people still believe the shots to be harmless, so it's no surprise that some people still believe the BS official story about 911. I'll pass. No element of the story is true.

The Commission Report stated many times that "we found no evidence" or words to that effect 60+ times.
Ah yes, the "we found no evidence" claim. Pray tell, no evidence of what PeterPilot? Did you even look through the document to find out what the context was?

Ah yes, the "we found no evidence" claim. Pray tell, no evidence of what PeterPilot? Did you even look through the document to find out what the context was?
Hello Ding Dong, I didn't write the report, but yes I did read it.

Forum List

Back