Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

No dodging and weaving can save you

You were defeated years ago and you have nothing
You may be getting me confused with Dale Smith or one of your other old usmb Buddies, since I've only been here about 4 years now, unless we know each other from another forum.

My 20 year Truther anniversary is coming up
Just in time for Trump to be reelected.

You may be getting me confused with Dale Smith or one of your other old usmb Buddies, since I've only been here about 4 years now, unless we know each other from another forum.

My 20 year Truther anniversary is coming up
Just in time for Trump to be reelected.
Four years = " years "

You were defeated on day one

:auiqs.jpg:

Is that the same Steven Jones that inadvertently proved the supposed thermite chips were actually paint chips?

OOPS!!!!

Pay attentions kids. Quiz on Monday!!!

Paint doesn't quite withstand temps over 2000°, much less 4000°.

Try the disingenuous bit somewhere else skippy.

Didn't know it was a game.

Outa sight outa mind.
I never called it a game.

It is you trying to pump your pathetic ego by pretending to know the truth

you do not.

You have been owned crushed and proven wrong. After that you just posted endless lies. Because you are not man enough to admit when you are wrong'
'

At what point in the video did she say that?
We're talking about the most important day in our country's history and you're too lazy to watch a 10 minute video?

And don't tell me you don't have time, since you're obviously sitting there coming up with redundant questions just to try to piss me off which isn't working by the way.

At this point I'm just a distant observer but trust me .....there are a lot of folks out there with more eggs in their memory baskets than me.

If my uncle or one of my cousins had died there then I might have more of an emotional attachment but luckily they're all okay.

We're talking about the most important day in our country's history and you're too lazy to watch a 10 minute video?

And don't tell me you don't have time, since you're obviously sitting there coming up with redundant questions just to try to piss me off which isn't working by the way.

At this point I'm just a distant observer but trust me .....there are a lot of folks out there with more eggs in their memory baskets than me.

If my uncle or one of my cousins had died there then I might have more of an emotional attachment but luckily they're all okay.
You're too lazy to post any evidence.

You callously sghit on the grave and memory of those dead pepple with your stupid lies and theories which are nothing more than a vain attempt to look smarter than others

Fuck you mike you are a piece of shit and a liar and everyone knows it

Forum List

Back