Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

Attacks that are spelled or sound exactly like other attacks?
Anything to 'spoil the Kool aid'.
Then again 20 years ago if you had told me that telling the truth would put you on the terrorist watch list I probably wouldn't have brought into it.....

I guess that's safer than being on the Clinton hit list ......what's the body count up to about 150 😷? ( not counting Epstein

You already failed it

You are the only child here
Is that why Congress is in on it now and also why all the networks removed their videos from YouTube..... all the reporters like George Stephanopoulos and Maria Bartiromo who reported explosions on 9/11..... these videos have been deleted just in the last few weeks.

There's some legal s*** going down bro you can't hide from it

Is that why Congress is in on it now and also why all the networks removed their videos from YouTube..... all the reporters like George Stephanopoulos and Maria Bartiromo who reported explosions on 9/11..... these videos have been deleted just in the last few weeks.

There's some legal s*** going down bro you can't hide from it
Yes that is why

Your tired schtick is long since prove a stupid dishonest pile of crap

They are making room for more worthwhile videos

Hey fagboy dumbass,refute post# 1,068 instead of embarrassing yourself with shit on your face in embarrassment with this mindless babble rant of yours,just like everybody else that has posted on here,you can’t so you just do the easy thing and insult in defeat.

I just noticed I was talking to a sock,a member here that has been posting here for YEARS,why am I not surprised.is that you Dayton? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: You sure posted an icon within seconds after thst post,hmmmmm.:auiqs.jpg:
Dumbass Fucking Clownshoes post, numb nuts. You and your mutant mouth breathing humps believing all the conspiracies are the stellar example of why America needs Cloroxing of the Gene Pool.

I‘m surprised you even have internet out there where the buses don’t roam.

By the way, you might want to attend an ESL class…you sure can’t express a cogent thought.

Forum List

Back