Without a doubt, Chicago deserves to suffer the consequences of this latest election.

They leave, get killed, or end up in prison IF the charges are strong enough. What should you expect from a city that regulates their police officers get permission from their supervisor before they are allowed to give a foot pursuit? The criminal just jogs from there laughing his ass off.

Drink coffee, eat donuts, collect a pension.
An easy gig!

They leave, get killed, or end up in prison IF the charges are strong enough. What should you expect from a city that regulates their police officers get permission from their supervisor before they are allowed to give a foot pursuit? The criminal just jogs from there laughing his ass off.
Aggressive newcomers who disregard the law might be just what Chicago needs.

That's what they should be doing.

It's what they do here since the Floyd thing. I've seen them make dope deals in a parking lot and the cops just keep looking forward like they didn't see a thing. Blacks here drive around with no mufflers or on motorcycles with their music blaring and the cops don't pull them over afraid of a conflict. Of course our leadership is all Democrat run with a black female Mayor.

It's what they do here since the Floyd thing. I've seen them make dope deals in a parking lot and the cops just keep looking forward like they didn't see a thing. Blacks here drive around with no mufflers or on motorcycles with their music blaring and the cops don't pull them over afraid of a conflict. Of course our leadership is all Democrat run with a black female Mayor.

Corrupt politics is the purest expression of a trickle-down economy.
Fuck ethics as long as I get mine. Now, go get yours!
In Chicago, fighting crime is for F'in idiots!!!

Corrupt politics is the purest expression of a trickle-down economy.
Fuck ethics as long as I get mine. Now, go get yours!
In Chicago, fighting crime is for F'in idiots!!!

Our Mayor here has the same mentality as Lighthead. Don't bother the brothers for minor things and then the cops can't catch people with outstanding warrants, no drivers licenses, illegally carrying a firearm or being loaded while driving. Keep them criminal brothers out of jail and prison.

No, Chicago deserves a better mayor. No city deserves what's happening to them because of a small handful of people.

Chicago residents and America don't deserve such a shitty politician rotting out that city, the state, the country or our society.

No, Chicago deserves a better mayor. No city deserves what's happening to them because of a small handful of people.

Chicago residents and America don't deserve such a shitty politician rotting out that city, the state, the country or our society.

It's a democracy. A majority of voters is not a small handful of people, they are most of the people.

Forum List

Back