with the mid terms officially done

if they try that I veto.

oh I will also end us involvement in ww3

btw income has already been defined. i dont see any reason to reinvent the wheel

define income...

Personal income, short term capital gains income, long term capital gains income, corporate income, ...

If the word income is involved, it's income. Much better than a progressive tax at nearly 1/3 of a paycheck for everyone.

Agreed. A simple low flat income tax on all income...that can be reported on a half page form and collected via the commercial payment processing system.

Get rid of the IRS, and the host of other bureaucracies which have become the Federal equivalent of the Mafia.

btw income has already been defined. i dont see any reason to reinvent the wheel
You miss-understand. Income has been defined thousands of ways.

You have to pick the definition you are working with. If you don't define terms your statements are useless. Capital gains have been called income by some and gains by others. Is gain income YES or NO?

NVM you're too much of a politician for me to vote for you anyway. I asked for you to define terms and you refused. So I refuse to hire you.

you don't have to. I'm sorry for expecting you to know what Income is. I don't think people are dumb or unable to educate themselves

Forum List

Back