With Our Victory Of Roe Being Overturned, Next Target--Same Sex Marriage!

So I gave you a detailed list of differences and you're just your typical airhead self and can't address any of them. Contracts, another subject you know nothing about. Like energy. And again, you don't know what you don't know ...

I wrote a great many contracts for CEOs of fortune 500 companies and physicians for in house internal medicine, ER docs, cardiac surgeons etc. In fact my standard contract became the template for all high dollar contracts. For a year prior I worked for a divorce lawyer so I have a good background in domestic law and legal theory. The State is not party to the marriage contract. The marriage contract is just between consenting adults.

Only four votes required to grant cert and five to overturn Oberfell and send the issue back to the states.

Certainly in the realm of possibility….

Thomas showed their hand today. Oberkfell is up next.
The Court has no respect for existing decisions or how Americans feel about gay marriage. They have an agenda and nothing is off limits

In the original decision on Gay Marriage…..Roberts, Thomas and Alito dissented
All they need is two votes out of Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and Barrett
No brainer

In this election year, I doubt the Court would drop another bombshell

But look for Red States to start banning Gay Marriage next year and the Court Rubber Stamping it.
I can remember when homo’s claimed all they wanted was the privacy to do disgusting things to each other without bring arrested

That seemed reasonable to many people who never dreamed that gays would be going into our schools and grooming small children in the gay lifestyle

And doing so openly

I can remember when homo’s claimed all they wanted was the privacy to do disgusting things to each other without bring arrested

That seemed reasonable to many people who never dreamed that gays would be going into our schools and grooming small children in the gay lifestyle

And doing so openly

What a load of shit

And doing so openly

It's not the gays kids should worry about. It's pedophiles. News flash,they are different.

Thomas showed their hand today. Oberkfell is up next.
The Court has no respect for existing decisions or how Americans feel about gay marriage. They have an agenda and nothing is off limits

In the original decision on Gay Marriage…..Roberts, Thomas and Alito dissented
All they need is two votes out of Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and Barrett
No brainer

In this election year, I doubt the Court would drop another bombshell

But look for Red States to start banning Gay Marriage next year and the Court Rubber Stamping it.

Repealing gay marriage would be criminal. What about same sex couples with children? Do these self-righteous pricks want to destroy those families?

Forum List

Back