With Our Victory Of Roe Being Overturned, Next Target--Same Sex Marriage!

Well...why not roll back the clock on that too?
Divorce became easier. Men were the breadwinners in that time with many women homemakers. In this extreme feminist environment, I guarantee you there are many unhappy single women. And many employed who are not happy with their jobs.

What's going on? Conservatives forcing women to have kids whether or not they want or can afford a baby. We know the conservatives don't give a shit about children or they'd join in on the fight against gun violence like what happened in Uvalde, Texas awhile back.

Birth control is readily available....for you too, dude

There was a reason gays were in the closet once. It's time to put them back in them and nail the door shut. They are a serious danger to children. They must be outlawed from same-sex marriage and adoptions due to their pedophilia nature of grooming them for their sexual pleasures.
Holy shit! You are a fucking seething mess. Did your head just spin around 360 while projectile vomiting pea soup? YOU need to beput away somewhere!

I'm not for getting rid of gay marriage. But I'm against the pedophiles that hide behind transgenderism to groom our kids. We need to stop with the pretending.

Nobody is "grooming" your children. That's Republican bullshit. People are either gay or they're not. They're not recruiting straight kids.

If you want to worry about pedophiles, watch out for the coaches, and kids' program volunteers. That's where the pedo's hide.

Ya know, you want to be with whom you want to be? Then be with whom you want to be.

I don't care.

If a politician or govt wants to give you and your homosexual partner a piece of paper stating you are in a legal union that entitles you to tax benefits and other perks awarded by them, so the f* what?

I have my own personal views, but my views - or anyone else's - should be forced on you in your home.

Just don't ask me to approve, don't ask me to call the union a 'marriage', & stay the hell away from me.

You do your thing. I'll do mine.

The marriage contract is just a contract like other contracts. You should have this conversation with a lawyer. You aren't going to listen to me.

So I gave you a detailed list of differences and you're just your typical airhead self and can't address any of them. Contracts, another subject you know nothing about. Like energy. And again, you don't know what you don't know ...

Though sexual abuse of children is more correlated with gay than straight.? Only true if you consider those regressed or fixated male pedophiles who prey on boys to be gay. The fact is that they are men who cannot or do not have age appropriate relationships, so they are not gay in that sense. I investigated child sexual abuse cases for 26 years. I know who and what the perpetrators are

That gays have a higher rate of child molestation is fact, not opinion, stupid racist schmuck. Note I argued that normal gays are not molesters. You're a fucking leftist extremist, Mao

Thomas showed their hand today. Oberkfell is up next.
The Court has no respect for existing decisions or how Americans feel about gay marriage. They have an agenda and nothing is off limits

In the original decision on Gay Marriage…..Roberts, Thomas and Alito dissented
All they need is two votes out of Kavanaugh, Gorsuch and Barrett
No brainer

In this election year, I doubt the Court would drop another bombshell

But look for Red States to start banning Gay Marriage next year and the Court Rubber Stamping it.

The Court has no respect for existing decisions or how Americans feel about gay marriage. They have an agenda and nothing is off limits

No brainer

But look for Red States to start banning Gay Marriage next year and the Court Rubber Stamping it.
The Jihadis have the advantage in their holy war right now, that's for sure.

And what's wrong with that- if the people of a state don't think gay marriage is appropriate?

Sleepy Joe is sending Billions of taxpayers dollars to Ukraine, where marriage is constitutionally between one dude and one broad.

No brainer

That one is more difficult. A happy couple in Bumfuck Mississippi can fly to Vegas, get married, and Mississippi has to recognize it. That used to be an industry. Opportunity to make some bank!

So we should all be forced to recognize a union between members of the same sex as a marriage?
Why do you feel forcing your beliefs on the rest of us is not a form of authoritarianism?

And what's wrong with that- if the people of a state don't think gay marriage is appropriate?

Sleepy Joe is sending Billions of taxpayers dollars to Ukraine, where marriage is constitutionally between one dude and one broad.

Why do you get to vote on the rights others can have?

Why do you get to vote on the rights others can have?
And why should people get rights based on their sexual preference and living arrangements?

Hmm?
I thought we all should have the same freedoms.

Forum List

Back