With Generals like this....can we really expect to be able to handle China?

Our military force is stronger than it has ever been. No nation wants to deal with our military. Combine that with the greatest workforce the world currently knows and we are untouchable.

The author of the article was a kook screaming that CRT was marxism.
Study CRT and if you have a shred of analytical ability you will find that is 100% true. It is not a coincidence that the founder of CRT Kim Crenshaw and the founder of BLM Patrice Cullors are both Marxists.

I have studied CRT and it has nothing to do with Marxism, whatsoever. And regardless of the stated personal beliefs of a Black Lives Matter founder, the bald fact is that none of the stated principles and aims of the Black Lives Matter movement has any relationship to Marxism whatsoever. But it does have a whole lot to do with the Constitutional principles of “liberty and justice for all”.

I seriously question whether your “studies of CRT” included reading the original text of CRT. Given that the original text is of CRT is written in “legalese” for Harvard law school students to discuss, I question your ability to slog through it with any level of comprehension.

And anyone who is still believing or promoting the idea that this is some thing that is being taught in anything below the university level as a fact not a “theory” to be discussed is flat out lying.

I also find it disturbing that white children cannot be taught the true history of their nation because of “white fragility”.

The rest of the world only recently became aware of how Jim Crow laws were used in the South to suppress the right of freed slaves to vote, own property or prosper. These laws were brutally enforced by the KKK until the 1960’s.

The entire world recently learned of the Tulsa Massacre, because white people buried the story. Then we learned about similar massacres that occurred in Florida and other states throughout the south around the same time which basically wiped out black businesses and wealth built in spite of Jim Crow laws in Southern States.

But now you cannot hide the treatment of Black people in the United States of America. You can’t hide the segregation, or the voter suppression, or the excessive use of force by police in dealing with petty crime and racial minorities. Because there are eyes and ears everywhere now. Everything is filmed.

The original police story that George Floyd died after a “medical incident” and was transported to hospital where he subsequently died, was blown to shreds by a nine minute and 43 second video of police murdering George Floyd while he begged for his life, in front of a crowd of horrified onlookers.
I have studied CRT and it has nothing to do with Marxism, whatsoever...

All "critical theory" is straight out of the Frankfurt school of cultural Marxism.

You're either lying out your ass or too fucking stupid to be allowed anywhere near school-aged children.

why-not-both.jpg

Well if the Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy says so, it must be true.

You’re even dumber than you look.

Prove it wrong, with some other source than the cultural Marxists at NPR.

You're easily twice as dumb as I've presumed.

Forum List

Back