CDZ With 9.3 million job openings in the United States, why are there still people panhandling on the corner of Intersections?

There will always be a portion of the population who refuse to work
Yet these people use our roads and bridges, get access to hospitals , police and fire, and public schools. And they dont pay their fair share in taxes....
Youre soundng like a liberal
I am saying that the poor who can make up to $80,000 a year pan handling, need to pay their fair share also, if they want to enjoy the amenities of the United States. I keep hearing from the prog slaves that the rich dont pay their fair share, yet i know they pay a lot more into the Federal Government than some scumbag on the corner of streets.
Not economically true coming from the right wing, like usual. The Poor tend to spend and pay taxes on most of their income.
What do panhandlers pay on the money that just gets passed into their hands? Please enlighten US how the IRS gets to tax that money?
General taxes instead of direct taxes.
So they are okay NOT to pay income tax even if they make $80,000 a year on the charity of others?
They are supposed to be filing tax returns if they make that much.
Bwaaaaahhhhaaaa...Do you really think someone who panhandles is filing? Many times these people live off the grid...
Simply circulating capital in our economy generates general tax revenue.

Yet these people use our roads and bridges, get access to hospitals , police and fire, and public schools. And they dont pay their fair share in taxes....
I am saying that the poor who can make up to $80,000 a year pan handling, need to pay their fair share also, if they want to enjoy the amenities of the United States. I keep hearing from the prog slaves that the rich dont pay their fair share, yet i know they pay a lot more into the Federal Government than some scumbag on the corner of streets.
Not economically true coming from the right wing, like usual. The Poor tend to spend and pay taxes on most of their income.
What do panhandlers pay on the money that just gets passed into their hands? Please enlighten US how the IRS gets to tax that money?
So they are okay NOT to pay income tax even if they make $80,000 a year on the charity of others?
Bwaaaaahhhhaaaa...Do you really think someone who panhandles is filing? Many times these people live off the grid...
Which is why a national sales tax would be a better revenue generator than an income tax. Even a deadbeat like you would have to pay the tax

I gainsay your contention. See how easy that is if I don't even need to work hard to come up with valid arguments?
you never have a valid argument. That's truly quite simple. Tax money will never be tax revenue. it's an oxymoron. the rest is for you.

So you have no problem with the rich people because they circulate capital in the economy thus generating general tax revenues?

So you have no problem with the rich people because they circulate capital in the economy thus generating general tax revenues?
No, not at all. Raise the minimum wage so even the Poor pay their share of the tax burden.

No, not at all. Raise the minimum wage so even the Poor pay their share of the tax burden.
Down here in Florida the minimum wage is 7 dollars an hour, but McDonalds is paying 12 dollars with benefits? Sure only pay the minimum wages, then the corporations dont have to pay more....

In tenessee, virtually all job openings are paying $7.25 - $8/hr and beyond, according to reports. Why are ppl not jumping at these jobs?!! Cmon people! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

#13: Capitalism also produces the dispossessed and homeless like a factory production line. To call this extreme movement of violence natural depends on an individual’s amount of education and/or experience.

Forum List

Back