Wish this could have started 24 months ago.

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

maybe future elections will be more accurate and honest, but I doubt it.

Democrats aren't going to like this.

---Meet the Technology That's Uncovering 2020's Voter Fraud---

Another stupid post - long on accusations, short on proof. :sleeping-smiley-015:

Yet, they can’t actually point to any cases of actual phantom votes

No cases of people going to the polls and finding someone voted in their names, no attempts of duplicate voting, no dead people

Yet, they can’t actually point to any cases of actual phantom votes

No cases of people going to the polls and finding someone voted in their names, no attempts of duplicate voting, no dead people
It’s almost the exact same content that we’ve been hearing for a year.

If someone went to the poll and found out that they’d already voted, they could still vote but would have to swear under penalty of perjury that they hadn’t previously voted and the mailed in vote would be discarded.

Something like this actually happened in Nevada. Except the problem is the woman got to the polls refused to sign the affidavit claiming she hadn’t mailed in a vote. She was actually part of a Trump campaign lawsuit but she was dropped when it came out that she wouldn’t swear to the story.

One can only wonder why she wouldn’t sign.

Really

Show us any phantom votes
Items #1, #2, & #3, lying asshole.

Ninjas.jpeg

Complete and utter HOGWASH! ....built on LIES! WHAT a crappy article full of BIG LIE propaganda...

One example:

After the 2020 election results stopped in the middle of the night and vote trajectories magically changed when they fired up again, thousands of people, just like you, didn't buy it

THAT is a lie....Counting election results did not stop in the middle of the night.

Why, out of every Republican state that changed their voter laws making it harder for citizens, yes citizens, to vote.....

NOT CHANGE THEIR VOTER LAWS AND RULES ON KEEPING THEIR VOTER ROLLS CLEAN?

Why did the Republican legislatures NOT address the issues the article brings up?

You all are being played by your Republican law makers on this....

Complete and utter HOGWASH! ....built on LIES! WHAT a crappy article full of BIG LIE propaganda...

One example:

After the 2020 election results stopped in the middle of the night and vote trajectories magically changed when they fired up again, thousands of people, just like you, didn't buy it

THAT is a lie....Counting election results did not stop in the middle of the night.

Oh, I'm supposed to believe Politifact and not my own lying eyes and ears on election night?

Politifact is pure shit and you know it.

Forum List

Back