Wisconsin Wants To Be Paid For Recount

Wow, all those numbers. All that money.

What do you think will happen?
Will the Trump campaign ever get out of debt?
Sounds like some serious bad math going on.

"President Donald Trump said that he wants a recount in Wisconsin after losing the state by about 20,500 votes. But if he wants the recount he’ll have to pony up almost $8 million."

"The Associated Press reported Monday that the price tag is “four times higher than what the recount cost four years ago, a cost increase that elections officials said was driven by expenses related to conducting a recount during the coronavirus pandemic.”

"To make matters more difficult, Trump needs to come up with the money and pay for it by 5 p.m. Wednesday at the latest. If the state is smart they’ll ask for the money upfront."

Wisconsin should have made sure that their vote was done correctly the first time and took all steps necessary to make sure that their no cheating.....
They should do the recount---sue Dominion and George soros /Gates who run it for the fraud.
Sue them later. For now get the audit done.

You're ass-uming he actually has anywhere near the amount of money he'd like you to believe he has.

I'm sure he still has billions. Hell, he lost a billion dollars of personal worth just to take this job, and he donated every paycheck to good causes.

How does corona virus raise the cost of a vote count by four hundred percent?
Wisconsin should explain that to someone.

Who's money is it? Trump's? Geeze, c'mon.

It depends on what he has left in campaign money. He probably spent it all. So yes, Trump will pay for it personally if he is sure enough F-ups took place where he would get thousands of votes in his favor.
Did he ever use his OWN money for any of his campaigns?
Why he would start now is in another reality. Not his.

"President Donald Trump said that he wants a recount in Wisconsin after losing the state by about 20,500 votes. But if he wants the recount he’ll have to pony up almost $8 million."

"The Associated Press reported Monday that the price tag is “four times higher than what the recount cost four years ago, a cost increase that elections officials said was driven by expenses related to conducting a recount during the coronavirus pandemic.”

"To make matters more difficult, Trump needs to come up with the money and pay for it by 5 p.m. Wednesday at the latest. If the state is smart they’ll ask for the money upfront."

Wisconsin should have made sure that their vote was done correctly the first time and took all steps necessary to make sure that there was no cheating.....

They did. Matter of fact EVERY fucking state does that.
It's up to the plaintiff to disprove that.
Rotsa ruck there. :lmao:

I would make damn sure that check clears before I agree to spend one iota of my state's resources to a recount. Otherwise, I'd tell em to #sand.
I'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that you hate Trump.

What a moron.

Wisconsin should have made sure that their vote was done correctly the first time and took all steps necessary to make sure that there was no cheating.....

They did. Matter of fact EVERY fucking state does that.
It's up to the plaintiff to disprove that.
Rotsa ruck there. :lmao:
Wrong, douchebag.

I don't know, you tell me. But right now the country is in jeopardy of disaster if Biden does get into the White House, and Trump loving this country like he does will do anything possible to make sure that doesn't happen.

I don't know, you tell me. But right now the country is in jeopardy of disaster if Biden does get into the White House, and Trump loving this country like he does will do anything possible to make sure that doesn't happen.
You said it not me.

The Orange Fraud ain't pissing his money away on a recount he knows won't make a difference.

Get real

6yrnxnf5cv461.jpg

Forum List

Back