Wisconsin Supreme Court BANS use of absentee ballot drop boxes

This will put a hitch in their get along. They can still flood the election from the inflated voter rolls. It just won't be as easy. Good decision.

"Finally common sense prevails in the state of Wisconsin and hopefully it will help keep the 2024 election more secure in this blue state."

It will make it a lot harder to harvest ballots but I'm putting my money on the blue team. They will find a way to work around this and be able to harvest thousands and thousands of ballots.

In CA they have always had drop boxes outside the GOVT building. On Brokaw rd. I think? Near 101. I used it in SJ CA always.

it was drive up i think? But i walked up. Drop boxes are inside GOVT buildings too. They don’t monitor. This pblm ain’t going away. As long as deep state workers exist….

Presidential ballots should be treated like currency at a Bank Audit. It’s an $8T game now. There should be a complete clean Audit from printer to outbox to inbox to count.

As it is now, deep state can send out batches of 50K to bad addresses. When returned? Where did they go? They correct the “intentional” bad address send and re-send 50K to those unlikely voters.

Mules will get the 50K batch1 and vote every one. If unlikely votes also? from batch2? So what? Too late. Both are untraceable into the count room. See AZ.//

So you're encouraging cheating.
No surprise.
I said nothing about cheating. What with you? Paranoid much?
It is up to the states to verify signatures and being on the voter rolls, as elections are conducted by the states. If you are unhappy with how your state does it, contact your state legislators. If you are unhappy with the way other states do it, The United States Supreme Court, basically says "tough shit", as even the Attorney General of Texas did not have standing to challenge other states on how they conduct their elections. I am firmly against cheating in elections. I am in favor of recounts and if necessary court challenges in the states. But when the period of challenge clocks run out, I am in favor of seating whoever is in the lead, the loser conceding, and the transfer completed in a businesslike manner. This sets me apart from Trumpers who would do away with any clock whatsoever and continue challenges forever, never conceding defeat, nobody install in office, no matter what the majority voted. This makes Trumpers the sore loser, cry baby party of my contempt.

Thanks Einstein.
You are welcome. Glad I could clarify that for those that think a precedent is a precedent is a precedent, just because they didn't like high school civics, so they blew it off. It makes some of them sound like Trumpers or other typical on the street people interviewed and quizzed on the street by Late night hosts, for the rest of us to laugh at.

But, but, but, de blacks can't get to the PO!

Never mind that they can have the mailman pick their outgoing mail....You know, like everybody else can.

Drop boxes was the dumbest idea ever....Unless the intent all along was to fill them with harvested or faux ballots.
I have never seen a need for the drop box thing.

For specific reason and only a very small list.

Not because your at home too damn lazy to go vote.
I have no problem with people that do not want to stand in line on a specific day, no matter the weather, or other commitments. I do care about proper verification of ballots sent in, but that is about it. Personally, I always early vote, in person, so I can avoid standing in long lines ( though in good shape myself, some people simply cannot for a variety of reasons), avoid weather, avoid germ ridden crowds in November, vote on my own schedule within a few weeks of election, but that is just me.

Almost comical. 100s of thousands SIG checks as fast as they would load by Marxist plants that got into the review chair discovered in AZ.
You should move there and see if you can make a difference, otherwise the conservative US Supreme Court says you have no legal standing to bitch and should therefore shut up. But hey, you know how the Supreme Court is.

I have no problem with people that do not want to stand in line on a specific day, no matter the weather, or other commitments. I do care about proper verification of ballots sent in, but that is about it. Personally, I always early vote, in person, so I can avoid standing in long lines ( though in good shape myself, some people simply cannot for a variety of reasons), avoid weather, avoid germ ridden crowds in November, vote on my own schedule within a few weeks of election, but that is just me.
Mail in votes without iron clad means to stop voter Fraud is a sure fire way to cheating.

July of 22 this ruling was made. But you cannot expect Lasty to know that, he just copies and paste what is in his talking points emails.
Actually I do know and found out when reading to the comments in the article. I was going to see if anyone else caught it.

Here is that comment.
"I didn't post it.
RIGHT SCOOP posted it.
They posted a news story from July 2022, before the make up of the court changed from conservative to liberal.
This headline made me so happy. I then was shocked I didn't see it on Breitbart or Red State or Google News, or anywhere. Then I discovered that the link in the story to learn more went to a July 2022 article.
The person who posted the article even said they made a mistake in posting it.
But thanks for asking for clarification. This would have been the best news story of the past few months, or all year, if it was true and current news."

Last edited:
Mail in votes without iron clad means to stop voter Fraud is a sure fire way to cheating.
I think all states should have "iron clad" means to stop voter fraud on absentee ballots, as well as at the polls, yet every election, we see people charged and convicted. It is usually very small numbers across many states, no pattern or party preference prevalent, never enough to change a precinct, county, state or presidential race. Still, I think it worthy of the investment in technological and other oversite measures to make it secure, and I do think it is possible.

I think all states should have "iron clad" means to stop voter fraud on absentee ballots, as well as at the polls, yet every election, we see people charged and convicted. It is usually very small numbers across many states, no pattern or party preference prevalent, never enough to change a precinct, county, state or presidential race. Still, I think it worthy of the investment in technological and other oversite measures to make it secure, and I do think it is possible.
Kiss principle works fine. Show id and signature verify. No one handles your ballot and you put in scanner yourself.

How its done here

Kiss principle works fine. Show id and signature verify. No one handles your ballot and you put in scanner yourself.

How its done here
We do it that way here, for in person voting, plus the one you show your ID to verifies you are in the official book, registered as eligible to vote. Again, none of that is what the Supreme Court of Wisconsin or this thread was speaking to. Did some state announce a new method for in person verification this week? You should start a thread about it sometime.

We do it that way here, for in person voting, plus the one you show your ID to verifies you are in the official book, registered as eligible to vote. Again, none of that is what the Supreme Court of Wisconsin or this thread was speaking to. Did some state announce a new method for in person verification this week? You should start a thread about it sometime.
Mybl position is massive mail in votinf will lead to fraud.

Those with excuse long lines doesnt cut it. Go vote. Show id sign. Or dont vote.

They are trying to put integrity back in their elections. More power to them.

Articles of Impeachment Filed Against Embattled Wisconsin Election Chief Meagan Wolfe​

This is quite current.

Do you have trouble maintaining a line of logic or thought of any nature? This is about Wisconsin and a recent ruling from their Supreme Court, that only effects Wisconsin and Wisconsin voters.
And it's an old ruling from the previous court.

Forum List

Back