Wisconsin recall could hint at 2012 races

Unsecure computors.

Think of how many top tier Cos get hacked and have massive amounts of info stolen or tampered with.

You think these machines are safe enough for our VERY DEMOCRACY?

Those who control the machines control the outcome.
I think we should get rid of all the electronic voting machines. We didn't seen to have a problem counting the votes before they came along. But we've had nothing but lawsuits and accusations of fraud ever since.

I think it would be easier to certify the outcome of any election if there is a paper ballot trail.

From what I can tell, the machines used in my precinct do leave a paper trail.

Investigations

On March 3, 2005, Curtis passed a polygraph test given by Tim Robinson,."

Curtis is a blowhard loser. He couldn't even get law enforcement to take him seriously. A few leftist stupid fucks at Wired thought they could defraud the nation - nothing more. One constant with you fascists, you're unscrupulous pigs, lying fucks who use demagoguery as your main weapon.

Wired sold it's soul to the DNC and as a result has become irrelevant.

Wheres your proof?

You have supplied nothing in this thread in the line of proof.

Bullshit personal insults and stupidity is all you have given.

GO GET SOME DAMNED PROOF

From what I can tell, the machines used in my precinct do leave a paper trail.

They all do, they always have. They are not networked, and have no input device other than the screen.

Wired literally claimed that the little old blue haired ladies would take them apart and hack the bios code on them.

Democrats are fucked in the brain.

VerifiedVoting.org*:*Index

In 11 states, paperless voting accounts for most or all Election Day ballots. Six states have paperless e-voting statewide: DE, GA, LA, MD, NJ, and SC. In five states, paperless voting counts for a heavy majority of votes: IN, PA, TX, TN, and VA. In KS, we estimate that at least 40% of the vote is paperless.

• In 32 states, voter-marked paper ballots counted by ballot scanners will account for most or all votes. 19 states will use voter-marked paper ballots statewide. In 13 states and DC, optical scan voting will account for the majority of ballots: AK, AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, HI, KY, MO, NC, WA, WI, and WY.

Last edited:
Wheres your proof?

Of what?

You made the allegation, shit fer brains. Where is YOUR proof?

That shithead Curtis never could provide anything but smears.

I hate stupid fucks who spout off about subjects they can't even begin to grasp. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about - you have ZERO knowledge of the subject and feel compelled to offer your stupid opinion because you're a partisan hack.

Bullshit you are pulling right out of you hinie.

Go get some proof

The difference between you and I, truthinessblabbers; is that I'm a technology expert. I do this for a living and I'm damned good at it.

You are just a partisan hack who says virtually anything to promote your shameful party or attack the opposition. You literally can't even spell "computer."

Diebold has ALWAYS had an audit feature, always.

Investors

That is merely one companys press release.

Go get proof of what you claim

Yeap nothing but corporate bullshit to back you false claims.

Makes it pretty clear.

Now there are two threads in which you make claims you back with nothing but personal insults.

Wow great link to solid data there.

You have been outed for the partisan hack you are.

sad that some people don't know the difference between paperless voting and not having a paper trail. I happen to live in one of those "statewide" paperless systems, and when you vote the machine records it on a paper tape, which you read and verify in the window thats provided for you to verify your votes were recorded properly. paperless means I don't have any paper, not that the machine doesn't have a recording tape.

Unsecure computors.

Think of how many top tier Cos get hacked and have massive amounts of info stolen or tampered with.

Again... you incredibly STUPID FUCK... we do NOT live a fucking democracy... we live in a REPUBLIC.

I know you like to say democracy because it's so much like DEMOCRAT. Just goes to show what kind of a GARGANTUAN FUCKING MORON you are.

Please... FUCK OFF.

Some of the Flee-baggers are up for recall, as well.

And for the record, most of Wisconsin's ballots are on paper.

Just more cases of Dimocrats not being able to handle the results of elections. "Oh my God! There must be some sort of trickery going on! Our guy didn't win!!"

Meanwhile, we, the taxpayers of Wisconsin, have to pay for it...

Some of the Flee-baggers are up for recall, as well.

And for the record, most of Wisconsin's ballots are on paper.

Just more cases of Dimocrats not being able to handle the results of elections. "Oh my God! There must be some sort of trickery going on! Our guy didn't win!!"

Meanwhile, we, the taxpayers of Wisconsin, have to pay for it...

The results of the election are not in question. The recall is a result of the GOP attack on labor, collective bargaining to be specific and the middle class in general.

America overwhelmingly supports labor and is opposed to the GOP plans to further dismantle the middle class.

We'll see how this all works out but if the recall is successful, the Democrats will undo the damage done by Walker and his agenda.

Unsecure computors.

Again... you incredibly STUPID FUCK... we do NOT live a fucking democracy... we live in a REPUBLIC.

I know you like to say democracy because it's so much like DEMOCRAT. Just goes to show what kind of a GARGANTUAN FUCKING MORON you are.

Please... FUCK OFF.

This seems to be a trend when it comes to reactions to the mindless nitwit named TM. And for a while, I thought it was just me.

:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back