winston smith's date is dueing cops who shot her boyfriend

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
i feel sorry for all responders to my articlr they are not making any sence at all. making speeking japanese.

How many times are you going to start threads on this topic? This is the second one you started on this topic since Monday...

Shooting at marshals not in uniform, who illegally point guns at anyone, is perfectly legal self defense.
This arrest attempt was totally illegal and these ununiformed marshals all need to be charged with murder.

No video so it's one persons word versus the other.

Doesn't matter.
The marshals admit they were not in uniform and illegally drew and pointed guns first.
No one has the authority to point a gun any anyone unless they posed a lethal threat first.

Doesn't matter.
The marshals admit they were not in uniform and illegally drew and pointed guns first.
No one has the authority to point a gun any anyone unless they posed a lethal threat first.

It would seem that way but as I said, for me there is just too little info here.

oh dang this dude is tape saying he wasnt goi8ng to prision and goingot get in shoot out with cops. plus he had warent for trying to shoot his other girlfriend? what is she doing with this dude?:

Forum List

Back