Winsome Sears says she would die for America, starts 'USA' chant during victory speech: 'American dream'

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
Winsome Sears delivered a patriotic speech as she claimed victory in her race to become the first woman and woman of color to be elected Virginia's lieutenant governor.

"I'm telling you that what you are looking at is the American dream," Sears said during her victory speech.

Sears, a Marine Corps veteran, claimed victory in a speech early Wednesday morning and was met by a crowd chanting, "Winsome! Winsome! Winsome!"

Winsome Sears delivered a patriotic speech as she claimed victory in her race to become the first woman and woman of color to be elected Virginia's lieutenant governor.

"I'm telling you that what you are looking at is the American dream," Sears said during her victory speech.

Sears, a Marine Corps veteran, claimed victory in a speech early Wednesday morning and was met by a crowd chanting, "Winsome! Winsome! Winsome!"

Just goes to show that IM2 et al are not the norm for Blacks.

EzClyN0WQAMvwPl.jpg:large

How awesome is that?!

Just goes to show that IM2 et al are not the norm for Blacks.

already threads on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back