Willie says "Vote em out" Beto is our next governor.

Like you loons use Maga? Lol
Nope. MAGA is very specific. You crazy trumpsters chose that name, and defined it precisely. There is no way to mistake a MAGA for anything else, or anything else for a MAGA.

An 88 year old former rock&roll singer turned country/western pot head gives political advice to democrats. No wonder they are screwed up.
I'm sure Willie played with a few rock and rollers through the years, but he has always been country, with a little bit of folk and jazz blended in. Perhaps you're thinking about Kenny Rogers.

So? What law says a Texan can't go out of state for a while?

"For a while?" He lived in Colorado the entire time I was growing up.

There's no law that says you can't claim to be a Texan if you don't live there, but there's also no law that says I can't point out that you're a fraud.

"For a while?" He lived in Colorado the entire time I was growing up.

There's no law that says you can't claim to be a Texan if you don't live there, but there's also no law that says I can't point out that you're a fraud.
Being in Texas doesn't make you a Texan any more than not being in Texas means you aren't a Texan. There is more to it than location.

You MAGAs are a hoot. You use "commie" the same way a little kid uses "cooties", to describe anything you don't like.

Kinda like you freaks and your "MAGAs", eh? The difference is we aren't trying to destroy the country like you commies are.

Being in Texas doesn't make you a Texan any more than not being in Texas means you aren't a Texan. There is more to it than location.

There sure is.
Texas is partly a state of mind,and being a liberal your state of mind immediately disqualifies you from being a Texan.
We like Guns,God,and rugged individualism,and we value family.
Liberals do not possess these qualities.

Kinda like you freaks and your "MAGAs", eh? The difference is we aren't trying to destroy the country like you commies are.

There. That right there is what I'm taking about. Crazy and funny!!!

There sure is.
Texas is partly a state of mind,and being a liberal your state of mind immediately disqualifies you from being a Texan.
You so silly.

Beto doesn't have to win the election to win. A good race will be enough to show that the death grip crazies have on Texas politics is breakable.
You'll have to whistle first, to tell which end is which.

Even the folks in the large cities are moving toward republicans. They are sick and tired of the high crime with Soros funded DAs and Judges and the piss poor economy.

There sure is.
As a Texan, there is only one way to respond to that shit. FUCK YOU

Forum List

Back