Willie Nelson Plans To Headline Beto O’Rourke Rally And Fans Are Crying Treason

I think that the current "republicans,"fundie protestants," white nationalists, have shown their hatred for their fellow Americans and for our values.

You can say that again. We hate your values...........if that's what you call them.

What do you hate? What values do you hate? What people do you hate? And, as always, why? You appear to be disconnected with your fellow humans in general, and with your fellow Americans.

And who is "we"?

Will Willie have any impact? Maybe if he ever came up with a cool song. Who the fuck attends his shows. Seriously, he sucks.

I think that the current "republicans,"fundie protestants," white nationalists, have shown their hatred for their fellow Americans and for our values.

You can say that again. We hate your values...........if that's what you call them.

What do you hate? What values do you hate? What people do you hate? And, as always, why? You appear to be disconnected with your fellow humans in general, and with your fellow Americans.

And who is "we"?

Values like killing babies is okay, but killing murderers in prison is wrong.

Values like the way to solve murders in this country is to disarm the public.

Values like any man that puts on a dress should have legal rights to go to women's restrooms and locker rooms.

Values like we should reward failure and penalize success.

Values like it's okay for football players to disrespect our flag and anthem.

Values like government putting lowlifes in otherwise nice neighborhoods is they key to making bad people into good people while destroying neighborhoods at the same time.

Values like Same Sex Marriage is a constitutional right.

Need more? Just ask, I can think of dozens of them.

Another celebrity whose opinion I could give a rats ass about.

Too bad folks don't think for themselves. Especially the loon Lackota.
Why do you think that folks don't think for themselves? Maybe you have a problem with people actually thinking for themselves. On USMB, I have been confronted a lot with the idea that I do not think for myself and somehow don't know something. But this "something" is never explained, even when I have asked for an explanation of just what I'm missing,

Maybe Willie Nelson just thinks for himself. Maybe Lakota does, as well.

Many of us, thinking for ourselves, don't buy horseshit.

Why do you think that folks don't think for themselves? Maybe you have a problem with people actually thinking for themselves. On USMB, I have been confronted a lot with the idea that I do not think for myself and somehow don't know something. But this "something" is never explained, even when I have asked for an explanation of just what I'm missing,

Lackota does nothing but copy/paste the thoughts and opinions of others.

My point stands, thanks for playing.

And who is "we"?

Values like killing babies is okay, but killing murderers in prison is wrong.

Values like the way to solve murders in this country is to disarm the public.

Values like any man that puts on a dress should have legal rights to go to women's restrooms and locker rooms.

Values like we should reward failure and penalize success.

Values like it's okay for football players to disrespect our flag and anthem.

Values like government putting lowlifes in otherwise nice neighborhoods is they key to making bad people into good people while destroying neighborhoods at the same time.

Values like Same Sex Marriage is a constitutional right.

Need more? Just ask, I can think of dozens of them.

Quite a list. But it's all right-wing horseshit. Should I buy this list? Why? You've got problems with female citizens asserting their rights over their own bodies, you have problems with LGBTs, you have problems with Americans protesting. I could go on, but it is not worth my while. What are you doing aiming a gun at the camera? You appear to be a violent person. Dump the macho crap.

Who would have guessed that Wilie was a communist. His songs suck anyway!
He is a proud liberal isn't he?

Like all liberals who stand for nothing, they made money (loooooots of money) due to the free market that gave them the opportunity to make it, he spits on that country and system that gave them that.

Sort of like how John Lennon, the left wing hippy god and that communist anthem song that he made.

"IMAGINE" is a song dedicated to communism. Then when anyone who wants to research this, they can. John Lennon at the time of his death, was worth around $800 million dollars. He was infamous for buying houses. Hard to say how many he actually owned. One of this friends commented on his buying habits, "No possessions eh John?"

To that John Lennon (typical moronic hypocritical left winger) answered, "Its just a bloody song."

Willie Nelson is just another demented left wing rich white commie hypocrite.

Who would have guessed that Wilie was a communist. His songs suck anyway!
He is a proud liberal isn't he?

Like all liberals who stand for nothing, they made money (loooooots of money) due to the free market that gave them the opportunity to make it, he spits on that country and system that gave them that.

Sort of like how John Lennon, the left wing hippy god and that communist anthem song that he made.

"IMAGINE" is a song dedicated to communism. Then when anyone who wants to research this, they can. John Lennon at the time of his death, was worth around $800 million dollars. He was infamous for buying houses. Hard to say how many he actually owned. One of this friends commented on his buying habits, "No possessions eh John?"

To that John Lennon (typical moronic hypocritical left winger) answered, "Its just a bloody song."

Willie Nelson is just another demented left wing rich white commie hypocrite.

So you have called people a bunch of names. How proud! You know how to string words together.

Lackota does nothing but copy/paste the thoughts and opinions of others.

My point stands, thanks for playing.

How do you know this? There are so many on USMB who just parrot something from the likes of Alex Jones, Infowars, American Thinker, etc., some evangelical sites screaming about sex and abortion.

liberals are trying to turn Texas into California, from the TOFU to silicon to dyed hair!

I really have to laugh at these conservative posts trashing Willie Nelson. Instead of just saying, "Willie will be Willie" or "He's entitled to his opinion", you "conservatives" act like a bunch of cultists who are out for blood against an ex-cult member. Grow the F Up or go to deprogramming. You Bots or should I sat Bats, really need it.
Shhhh! It's our secret plan to have trumpanzees destroy ALL their possessions. FIrst their shoes, then their music collection....next their appliances....and so on...

Forum List

Back