William Kelly, Cop Fired for Rittenhouse Support, Receives $200k in Donations After Verdict

No, not at all. I have always done whatever it took to provide for my family, even if that meant working a shit job to put food on the table.

Not everyone is a freeloader like you seem to be
Buuuuulllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it too late now?

I just checked, and the campaign is still active.
I'll send them $10 bucks in your name.

1637600822038.png

I just checked, and the campaign is still active.
I'll send them $10 bucks in your name.

View attachment 567199

Thanks, that is the only way he will get anything in my name.

People with money don't necessarily have morals. it's okay to walk the streets with a big gun and murder people now, and some segment of the population loves it.
Except none of that happened in Kenosha, sorry that you can't accept the jury's decision. Self defense was what happened, your paranoia is what you are living with.

This sort of assistance from the public will encourage and enable the bad behaviour of police.

When will Americans start thinking out the consequences of what is happening?

People with money don't necessarily have morals. it's okay to walk the streets with a big gun and murder people now, and some segment of the population loves it.
when did that ever become ok? if anything i think what we learned from this trial was that it was not ok to walk the streets and try and murder people…that actively could get you killed as it did here

sadly the dembot cult won’t learn their lesson

what bad behavior?
The bad behaviour that was punished of course.

But that sort of behaviour will now be considered normal for America's police.

Can you people not see where all of this political extremism is taking your country.

The examples of fascist tendencies are coming faster than I can reply now!
Referring to Kamala as a whore?

Forum List

Back