What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will You March For Trump In Georiga This Weekend??

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The only march I would be attending was if there were one to support the Georgia Secretary of State for staying strong and standing up for what is right.

That was a Republican profile in courage. The dude is getting death threats from Donald's Deplorables. Hopefully, they are arrested soon!

August West

Gold Member
Reaction score
The only march I would be attending was if there were one to support the Georgia Secretary of State for staying strong and standing up for what is right.
I would support another march by General Sherman.

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If you want to march in Georgia, do it for the two Senate seats, because if we lose both of those seats the kooks will pretty much be able to "transform" America as Chunk Schumer put it.

22lcidw

Gold Member
Reaction score

That was a Republican profile in courage. The dude is getting death threats from Donald's Deplorables. Hopefully, they are arrested soon!
Remember. When a Non Prog kills a Prog and you are on Jury duty....the Non Prog is innocent. Ideas for the underground for liberty.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List