Will we have presidential debates in 2024 if Trump gets the nomination?

What the hell are you referring to about an “illegitimate president”?
Read what you said earlier
Jesus, even if you could prove they were stolen, it’s not anywhere close to a constitutional crisis.

Drama queens.
Dodge bitch if it was shown Biden was elected illegally wouldn't anything he signed into law be illegal? And creates a crisis?

Read what you said earlier

Dodge bitch if it was shown Biden was elected illegally wouldn't anything he signed into law be illegal? And creates a crisis?
We were talking about stolen documents, not a stolen election.

Jesus, how old are you?

What crimes are that grievous. The classified document fiasco?

What about Joe Biden stealing classified documents while he was a Senator?

Trump was ordered by the Federal Archives to return the documents he held. He refused and denied having them. That's why he's being charged. But you knew that, so stop playing dumb.

Here's a list of just the CURRENT charges and law suits against Trump. Additionally, he has a long history as a scam artist that he's lawyers his way out of.

Trump was ordered by the Federal Archives to return the documents he held. He refused and denied having them. That's why he's being charged. But you knew that, so stop playing dumb.

Here's a list of just the CURRENT charges and law suits against Trump. Additionally, he has a long history as a scam artist that he's lawyers his way out of.

It's all fake news to them. Incredibly.

I knew what would happen in the end. Some women would realize that the press viewed the women who were playing the #MeToo game as absolutely honest victims. So these mean girls decided to get revenge on a boss they didn’t like and ruin his life for the fun of it. And that is just what happened.

I will admit I didn’t see that bosses in the future would simply refuse to hire beautiful women.

These are predictable cult fantasies you reserve for the orange god.

Nothing more.

These are predictable cult fantasies you reserve for the orange god.

Nothing more.
I have said here many times that I prefer Ron DeSantis for the Republican Presidential candidate. I don’t worship Trump. He is a fighter but fails to realize that acting Presidential is part of the job. He has a habit of being obnoxious and all too often punches down.

However, if Trump does run as the Republican candidate I will vote for him over ANY Democrat. Democrats want to take away my firearms and now my right to free speech. To top that off they want to defund police which makes my right to own firearms even more important.

I have said here many times that I prefer Ron DeSantis for the Republican Presidential candidate. I don’t worship Trump. He is a fighter but fails to realize that acting Presidential is part of the job. He has a habit of being obnoxious and all too often punches down.

However, if Trump does run as the Republican candidate I will vote for him over ANY Democrat. Democrats want to take away my firearms and now my right to free speech. To top that off they want to defund police which makes my right to own firearms even more important.

Irrelevant. Your cynical take on certain women is a fantasy you reserve for the orange god's protection. That's a fact made clear by your behavior.

As I have said, time will tell.

My bet is Trump gets a minor slap on the wrist and that’s it. The entire process will most likely end in the Supreme Court (SCOTUS).

But in the future very rich people will avoid running for President because they know they will relentlessly attacked by corrupt politicians. So our nation will be run by nasty Swamp Critters like Joe Biden until the Chinese take over.

Trump may get four more years but he will never be able to drain the Swamp. It is simply too large, too deep and too nasty.

As I have said, time will tell.

My bet is Trump gets a minor slap on the wrist and that’s it. The entire process will most likely end in the Supreme Court (SCOTUS).

But in the future very rich people will avoid running for President because they know they will relentlessly attacked by corrupt politicians. So our nation will be run by nasty Swamp Critters like Joe Biden until the Chinese take over.

Trump may get four more years but he will never be able to drain the Swamp. It is simply too large, too deep and too nasty.

You should rephase that:
"But in the future very corrupt rich people will avoid running for President because they know they will be relentlessly scrutinized by the public and the DOJ and be held accountable for their crimes. Besides. wealthy businesspeople don't know their ass from their elbow when it comes to running a government - as Trump absolutely proved"

Politicians are the most scrutinized people in the world. They have the media, the people, all sorts of watchdog groups and the political opposition constantly watching them. Your idea that all politicians are corrupt is nonsense - you've been watching too many political dramas on T.V. The only extensive level of corruption by politicians is the LEGAL corruption that they get away with because they are the ones who write the laws. Some politicians have tried to change that, but BOTH Partys have prevented it.

Trump will probably get no more then a slap on the wrist for withholding the classified documents - unless it's proven that he gave classified information to foreign agents.

But in the Georgia & 2020 election cases, he's screwed. He'll go to prison for those.

There's no way Trump will be elected. The 14th amendment will prevent it. Don't count on SCOTUS to save him. Somehow, SCOTUS Justices have the strange idea that they've obtained their position because of years of hard work, not because some politician nominated them. They know Trump NEEDED to nominate Conservative Justices. He was doing them no favors.

Even if he runs, which is extremely doubtful, Biden will slaughter him. There are 81Mil+ Americans that are mad about how Trump tried to steal the 2020 election form him, and millions who'll never vote for rump because of J6.

Even the Koch Family knows this.

You should rephase that:
"But in the future very corrupt rich people will avoid running for President because they know they will be relentlessly scrutinized by the public and the DOJ and be held accountable for their crimes. Besides. wealthy businesspeople don't know their ass from their elbow when it comes to running a government - as Trump absolutely proved"

Politicians are the most scrutinized people in the world. They have the media, the people, all sorts of watchdog groups and the political opposition constantly watching them. Your idea that all politicians are corrupt is nonsense - you've been watching too many political dramas on T.V. The only extensive level of corruption by politicians is the LEGAL corruption that they get away with because they are the ones who write the laws. Some politicians have tried to change that, but BOTH Partys have prevented it.

Trump will probably get no more then a slap on the wrist for withholding the classified documents - unless it's proven that he gave classified information to foreign agents.

But in the Georgia & 2020 election cases, he's screwed. He'll go to prison for those.

There's no way Trump will be elected. The 14th amendment will prevent it. Don't count on SCOTUS to save him. Somehow, SCOTUS Justices have the strange idea that they've obtained their position because of years of hard work, not because some politician nominated them. They know Trump NEEDED to nominate Conservative Justices. He was doing them no favors.

Even if he runs, which is extremely doubtful, Biden will slaughter him. There are 81Mil+ Americans that are mad about how Trump tried to steal the 2020 election form him, and millions who'll never vote for rump because of J6.

Even the Koch Family knows this.
You have a very lofty opinion of politicians.

You also appear to be underestimating Trump. Liberals have been making that mistake all the way back to when they thought Hillary would win with no problems at all.

You should also realize that a lot of conservative voters agree with Trump that the 2020 election was rigged.

I actually hope DeSantis is the Republican candidate but I am hearing rumors that Trump might chose RFK Jr. as his running mate.

Forum List

Back