Will we have presidential debates in 2024 if Trump gets the nomination?

Trump can't show up with Covid like he did the last time & try to take out Biden with it.

And Bonespurs' keeper's will never get his head screwed on straight long enough for the ape to act like a human.

How did Trump and Biden get covid if they were vaccinated? :dance:

1701302752163.png

Trump wasn’t vaccinated when he got COVID. He wound up in the hospital for almost a week.

You guys don’t remember anything right.
Then he returned for a photo op while clearly still symptomatic and infectious, endangering his staff, like the piece of shit he is.

It’s far from unprecedented. The archives reported that they’ve found classified documents in the personal papers of almost 100 former officials and members of Congress in the last decade or so. Nobody’s perfect and we don’t criminalize innocent mistakes.

You may be unlikely to find the answers. Biden hasn’t been a senator for a very long time.
I worked with classified information on a daily basis for over four decades. I could have taken it home with me anytime I wished to but I never did. Biden apparently stole the confidential data from a SCIF and that most likely means he knew what he was doing and didn’t accidentally take the data with him.

I worked with classified information on a daily basis for over four decades. I could have taken it home with me anytime I wished to but I never did. Biden apparently stole the confidential data from a SCIF and that most likely means he knew what he was doing and didn’t accidentally take the data with him.
All you have are unfounded assumptions driven by political bias.

Just for fun. If Trump is the nominee in 2024, do you think we'll have debates?

And more importantly, what are your thoughts if Trump refuses to debate? Would you have a problem with that?

I'll guess "no", that he'd say the debates are rigged against him, and his followers will, uh, follow.

I could care less about debates this day and age.

Clearly you did miss it, if you just, for the life of you, could not imagine anything but a hamhanded, cynical reason why she did not come forward at the time.

Or, stop acting dumb.
I knew what would happen in the end. Some women would realize that the press viewed the women who were playing the #MeToo game as absolutely honest victims. So these mean girls decided to get revenge on a boss they didn’t like and ruin his life for the fun of it. And that is just what happened.

I will admit I didn’t see that bosses in the future would simply refuse to hire beautiful women.

And more importantly, what are your thoughts if Trump refuses to debate? Would you have a problem with that?

I'll guess "no", that he'd say the debates are rigged against him, and his followers will, uh, follow.

There will be no debates because Mumbling Bumbling Stumbling *Joe will be full blown retarded a year from now. The dems will concoct some ridiculous story to blame it on republicans and their brainwashed voters will believe every word.

Will we have presidential debates in 2024 if Trump gets the nomination?​

No. We barely had debates in 2020. There will be no debates at all this time out but not because of Trump as you wrongly assume, but because Joe Biden, if he is still even on the ticket then, won't come within a mile of trying to debate Trump his enormous failures up on a stage for hours without cue cards and be made to look the stoop, unless Biden can get the debates totally rigged like his election and cherry pick the moderators all friendly to him and cherry pick the questions all slanted towards him and hostile to Trump.

You see, everything with the democrats is fake, right up to including you as a faux moderate.

We won't have debates moderated by a network anchor.

All you have are unfounded assumptions driven by political bias.
If anyone has political bias it is you. Your wonderful Joe Biden would never knowingly steal classified information possibly to sell to foreign nations. Democrats are all as honest as the day is long.

To me politicians, both Democrats and Republicans, are like the used car salesman who runs the local Uncle Sam“s Used Cars. It is wise not to trust them as far too many are corrupt. The more honest ones don’t last long in the Swamp. They often get disgusted and leave.

I feel we should have an unbiased and totally independent investigation to find out the facts.

Yes, one of the Biden Body Doubles will just repeat whatever is fed into his earpiece

If anyone has political bias it is you. Your wonderful Joe Biden would never knowingly steal classified information possibly to sell to foreign nations. Democrats are all as honest as the day is long.

To me politicians, both Democrats and Republicans, are like the used car salesman who runs the local Uncle Sam“s Used Cars. It is wise not to trust them as far too many are corrupt. The more honest ones don’t last long in the Swamp. They often get disgusted and leave.

I feel we should have an unbiased and totally independent investigation to find out the facts.
And just like that you came up with a conspiracy theory.

As I have shown, this is not that uncommon of an occurrence.

Misplacing classified papers happens. No need for sinister plots.

Trump made his problem dramatically worse because, and lord knows why, he decided to play games with the DoJ.

It will be Biden ducking out.

That you don't know this, or are pretending not too...

:rolleyes:

Trump may be the first Republican to insist that at least one debate be moderated by a non-Communist

And just like that you came up with a conspiracy theory.

As I have shown, this is not that uncommon of an occurrence.

Misplacing classified papers happens. No need for sinister plots.

Trump made his problem dramatically worse because, and lord knows why, he decided to play games with the DoJ.

Only Trump possessing documents elevates it to a crime, right?

"Show me the man, I'll show you the crime"

Forum List

Back