Will we have presidential debates in 2024 if Trump gets the nomination?

biden is old, but not as demented as his probable opponent. trump will not debate because deep inside he knows what a loser he really is.
Few expected Trump to beat Hillary but he did. True, he lost to Biden but Trumpā€™s biggest problem is he doesnā€™t act like a typical President. He is a fighter and often is obnoxious and even has a bad habit of punching down. Usually the VP gets the job of playing the tough guy when needed and the President stays above the fray.

So now we have a ā€nicerā€ President but most people feel after three years of Biden they are worse off.

People are growing tired of Joe Biden. For one thing the man is suffering from dementia. Nations are laughing at ā€œthe leader of the free worldā€œ because he is often lost in space. I actually feel sorry for Joe Biden and see his Presidency as elder abuse.

We have his foolish open Mexican border that has allowed a number of terrorists to come to our nation as well as millions of illegals aliens we now have to find money to take care of. Inflation has reared its ugly head after decades. Crime is up in the big blue cities because Democrat prosecutors refuse to prosecute. Everybody now hates everybody who is different. We are are the verge of a nuclear war in Europe that could elevate and become an all out nuclear war. The DOJ and FBI are investigating Christians who attend school board meetings to disagree over the curriculum. We have a two level rule of law. One for liberals and one for conservatives.

You think Trump is suffering from dementia even more than Joe Biden. Do you think Joe could stand on a stage and give an hour long speech to a rally? Joe canā€™t always give a five minute speech without problems and often canā€™t even find his way off the stage.

Personally I would like to see Ron DeSantis become the Republican candidate as he is my Governor and IMO the best we have had in the half century I have live here. The problem is he canā€™t fire up a crowd like Trump. He is a doer not a speaker.

Just for fun. If Trump is the nominee in 2024, do you think we'll have debates?

And more importantly, what are your thoughts if Trump refuses to debate? Would you have a problem with that?

I'll guess "no", that he'd say the debates are rigged against him, and his followers will, uh, follow.

I doubt Biden would agree to them. Heā€™ll take the Katie Slobbs approach, just donā€™t campaign or debate and cheat to ā€œwinā€ the election.

Few expected Trump to beat Hillary but he did. True, he lost to Biden but Trumpā€™s biggest problem is he doesnā€™t act like a typical President. He is a fighter and often is obnoxious and even has a bad habit of punching down. Usually the VP gets the job of playing the tough guy when needed and the President stays above the fray.

So now we have a ā€nicerā€ President but most people feel after three years of Biden they are worse off.

People are growing tired of Joe Biden. For one thing the man is suffering from dementia. Nations are laughing at ā€œthe leader of the free worldā€œ because he is often lost in space. I actually feel sorry for Joe Biden and see his Presidency as elder abuse.

We have his foolish open Mexican border that has allowed a number of terrorists to come to our nation as well as millions of illegals aliens we now have to find money to take care of. Inflation has reared its ugly head after decades. Crime is up in the big blue cities because Democrat prosecutors refuse to prosecute. Everybody now hates everybody who is different. We are are the verge of a nuclear war in Europe that could elevate and become an all out nuclear war. The DOJ and FBI are investigating Christians who attend school board meetings to disagree over the curriculum. We have a two level rule of law. One for liberals and one for conservatives.

You think Trump is suffering from dementia even more than Joe Biden. Do you think Joe could stand on a stage and give an hour long speech to a rally? Joe canā€™t always give a five minute speech without problems and often canā€™t even find his way off the stage.

Personally I would like to see Ron DeSantis become the Republican candidate as he is my Governor and IMO the best we have had in the half century I have live here. The problem is he canā€™t fire up a crowd like Trump. He is a doer not a speaker.

Trump is a criminal

Trump is a criminal
Trump is innocent until proven guilty. I would say there is an excellent chance Trump will win in the end although his case might have to make it to the Supreme Court.

You guys have been saying, ā€œTrump is done. You can stick a fork in him.ā€ For years now but he is still standing and fighting.

And more importantly, what are your thoughts if Trump refuses to debate? Would you have a problem with that?

I'll guess "no", that he'd say the debates are rigged against him, and his followers will, uh, follow.

They should have a debate. But everytime Trump starts to talk, Biden should have a switch that turns on super loud music and drowns Trump out.

Trump is innocent until proven guilty. I would say there is an excellent chance Trump will win in the end although his case might have to make it to the Supreme Court.

You guys have been saying, ā€œTrump is done. You can stick a fork in him.ā€ For years now but he is still standing and fighting.

Trump has been slow roasting himself for years. Yup, he's just about done.

He ain't gonna be able to lawyer his way out this time!

Yeah...most people donā€™t know heā€™s a nut job yet.
Again, baloney. He's not a nut job anymore than the two major party candidates. He's also the most successful environmental attorney, an excellent writer and extremely smart.

I don't agree with all his politics but I admire the guy, esp when it comes to covid and its "vaccinations", childhood vaccinations and Dr. Fauci. Spot on, Bobby!

Again, baloney. He's not a nut job anymore than the two major party candidates.
He believes 5G internet causes your brain to bleed. Heā€™s a 24K nut job.
He's also the most successful environmental attorney, an excellent writer and extremely smart.
LOL...thanks for the chuckle.
I don't agree with all his politics but I admire the guy, esp when it comes to covid and its "vaccinations", childhood vaccinations and Dr. Fauci. Spot on, Bobby!
As stated, heā€™s a nut job. Vaccination rates just happened to rise as covid deaths just happened to fall. Pure coincidence...right?

Hereā€™s the part where you rely on some other nut jobs to prop up this d-bag.

"people" who "feel" that they are "worse off" are probably wrong. "fuck their feelingz"

Trump has been slow roasting himself for years. Yup, he's just about done.

He ain't gonna be able to lawyer his way out this time!
Time will tell but my advice is to not count your chickens until they hatch.

1701282872985.jpeg

You Trump haters have been wrong many times before. Trump is probably the most investigated person in our history but it seems he's basically squeaky clean. Right now he is facing a bunch of ā€œtrumped upā€œ charges from Trump hating prosecutors and a weaponized FBI and DOJ who work for the Democrats.

It would be interesting if Joe Biden was investigated as throughly as Trump.

Letā€™s just look at the classifed documents Joe somehow acquired while a Senator.

We won't get a debate, because Trump is a pussy! He is a coward with no balls.

You Trump haters have been wrong many times before. Trump is probably the most investigated person in our history but it seems he's basically squeaky clean. Right now he is facing a bunch of ā€œtrumped upā€œ charges from Trump hating prosecutors and a weaponized FBI and DOJ who work for the Democrats.
Heā€™s super clean as long as you find an excuse to ignore all the evidence that heā€™s super dirty.

"people" who "feel" that they are "worse off" are probably wrong. "fuck their feelingz"
One of the People I know drives almost 50 miles to her job, 92 miles round trip. Then she has to buy groceries which are up in price. Money is tight in her family. Fortunately she has a husband who also has a job. (She has tried to transfer to another job with the same firm closer to her home but her manager values her too much to let her go.)

It would be difficult to convince her that she is better off under Joe Biden than she was under Trump.

You can say about people who donā€™t feel they are as well off, ā€œfuck their feelingsā€ but they will just vote for the Republican running for President In 2024.

I sure hope not. Those debates are always ridiculous.

Heā€™s super clean as long as you find an excuse to ignore all the evidence that heā€™s super dirty.
It seems you suffer with Trump Derangement Syndrome.

While I donā€™t feel Trump will. be found guilty in the end after he wind in SCOTUS, I would rather see Ron DeSantis as President.

DeSantis isnā€™t as good a speaker as Trump and he canā€™t fire up a crowd like Trump, but instead he Is a doer. He is the best Governor Florida has had in the half a century I have lived here. DeSantis acts more like your typical President than Trump who is often obnoxious.

Forum List

Back