Will we have presidential debates in 2024 if Trump gets the nomination?

Well, we'll see. He just ignores any expectations. He's convinced that he can win with his base and people who think Biden is too old and/or caused the inflation.

There's a decent chance he's right. Incredibly.

He can still win with his base, of course, but not the overall electorate if he dodges the debates.

I pay attention to the actual facts and evidence.
Yes, but it’s my bet you read the liberal press who has often reported “bombshells“ that were supposed to end Trumps Presidency but instead flopped like a fish out of the water.

Yes, but it’s my bet you read the liberal press who has often reported “bombshells“ that were supposed to end Trumps Presidency but instead flopped like a fish out of the water.
Or I read the indictments with factual allegations of Trump’s illegal and corrupt actions.

Just for fun. If Trump is the nominee in 2024, do you think we'll have debates?

And more importantly, what are your thoughts if Trump refuses to debate? Would you have a problem with that?

I'll guess "no", that he'd say the debates are rigged against him, and his followers will, uh, follow.

You do not do things for fun. Hack.

Time will tell but my advice is to not count your chickens until they hatch.

View attachment 865707

You Trump haters have been wrong many times before. Trump is probably the most investigated person in our history but it seems he's basically squeaky clean. Right now he is facing a bunch of “trumped up“ charges from Trump hating prosecutors and a weaponized FBI and DOJ who work for the Democrats.

It would be interesting if Joe Biden was investigated as throughly as Trump.

Let’s just look at the classifed documents Joe somehow acquired while a Senator.

Trump has been guilty of many crimes in his life, but he has always had enough money to lawyer his way out of the charges.

The fact that he wasn't throw into prison many years ago just proves how corrupt our justice system is.

He was impeached twice and wasn't removed from office because of spineless partisan Republican weenies in the Senate.

This time his crimes are so grievous, and so public that even he can't afford to lawyer his way out.

Sure…in your fantasy world

Trump is an indicted felon and has been declared a sexual predator in court
Joe Biden took showers with his daughter.

Remember that bizarre news story about Joe Biden showering with his daughter?

Turns out, it looks like it was true.

Two Florida residents have pleaded guilty to stealing the diary of Ashley Biden, President Joe Biden's youngest daughter, and then selling it to right-wing activist group Project Veritas, the Justice Department announced Thursday.
Aimee Harris, 40, and Robert Kurlander, 58, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit interstate transportation of stolen property involving the theft of personal belongings of an immediate family member of a then-former government official for taking several items belonging to Ashley Biden in September 2020. The charge carries a maximum of five years in prison.

snip

So if the diary is real, that means the content of the diary is probably also real:

According to the diary, Ashley wrote that her father and our president took showers with her when she was young girl, fueling her sex-addiction.
Inside a January 2019 diary entry, she wrote “I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad.”

Joe Biden took showers with his daughter.

Remember that bizarre news story about Joe Biden showering with his daughter?

Turns out, it looks like it was true.

snip

So if the diary is real, that means the content of the diary is probably also real:

No law against bathing with your child

Trump has been found liable in court for sexual assault

They should have a debate. But everytime Trump starts to talk, Biden should have a switch that turns on super loud music and drowns Trump out.

The funny part about that is that it actually isn't too far fetched based on the way previous debates have gone. Democrats control the moderators and even give out the questions ahead of time in some cases.

Or I read the indictments with factual allegations of Trump’s illegal and corrupt actions.
Time will tell. You Trump haters have been wrong many times before. You may be right this time but chances are Trump will win in the end after the appeals process ends.

Time will tell. You Trump haters have been wrong many times before. You may be right this time but chances are Trump will win in the end after the appeals process ends.
Trump worshippers have been wrong many more times.

I have little doubt Trump can beat some or most of the charges.

I don’t think that stealing classified documents and lying to the DoJ to get them back is going to fly. Not without some help from corrupt judges.

Forum List

Back