*Will UN or Last Resort USA, Stop South Africa?*

I had a white girlfriend from Zimbabwe back in 2002. They came at night and threatened to kill the whole family with machetes if they didn't leave immediately. They said the family truck was farm property and stayed with the farm...They had one hour to gather their belongings and RUN...so they walked, Christine and her 3 kids, through an African night full of lions, leopards, cobra snakes....in the dark 15 miles into Harare.
Almost like the Trail of Tears.

Sadly there are fools here who have justified the mass killing of whites, because of actions by whites no longer living. It is most illogical but typical. Humans have an enormous propensity to do evil repeatedly and justify it.

Sadly there are fools here who have justified the mass killing of whites, because of actions by whites no longer living. It is most illogical but typical. Humans have an enormous propensity to do evil repeatedly and justify it.
I cant see anybody justifying "mass killing". But land reform is needed in South Africa, I dont think that anyone can justify the status quo.

I cant see anybody justifying "mass killing". But land reform is needed in South Africa, I dont think that anyone can justify the status quo.
In other words, land reform is needed so the mass killing of whites by blacks is justified.

I agree, too many whites on the land.

Same problem as USA.

At least going by the words of the NYT reporter, genocide is a good option.

In other words, land reform is needed so the mass killing of whites by blacks is justified.
I think that is just scaremongering. There is no evidence that this is taking place and the South African government will be keen to show a fair process. They wont want to scare future investors.

I think that is just scaremongering. There is no evidence that this is taking place and the South African government will be keen to show a fair process. They wont want to scare future investors.
There is a genocide going on in SA, but your news sources haven’t told you. So, it must not be happening.

I’m sure the remaining whites won’t be spared if they tell the murdererous black hordes that they hate Trump.

Humans have an enormous propensity to do evil repeatedly and justify it.
Are you saying the Trail of Tears was evil? That would deserve full compensation if that was the case, wouldn't it?
Stupid. I am against ALL injustice and all mass murder.

Mass murder is going on in SA, but the western media and the US government is ignoring it.

I don’t think you are thinking logically.
Oh, I'm sure you're applying your logic selectively.

If every nation is held responsible TODAY for it’s historical actions, do you understand what that means?
Absolutely. We're going through the compensation process because we accept responsibility for our actions. No worries, you can deny responsibility for your actions while complaining of others' actions, it's expected.

I don’t think you are thinking logically.
Oh, I'm sure you're applying your logic selectively.

If every nation is held responsible TODAY for it’s historical actions, do you understand what that means?
Absolutely. We're going through the compensation process because we accept responsibility for our actions. No worries, you can deny responsibility for your actions while complaining of others' actions, it's expected.
Again you expose yourself as a fool.

EVERYONE living today has ancestory that suffered injustice. For example, my mother’s side is 100% Sicilian. Muslims invaded the island centuries ago and murdered all the men and older boys. My father’s side is mostly Irish who suffered centuries of oppression from the Limey.

Where is my compensation...you fool?

EVERYONE living today has ancestory that suffered injustice. For example, my mother’s side is 100% Sicilian. Muslims invaded the island centuries ago and murdered all the men and older boys.
Yet the land has been recovered. Not so for those who suffered the Trail of Tears and whose claims you blithely dismiss while complaining of others'. If that land theft doesn't matter, this land theft doesn't matter.

EVERYONE living today has ancestory that suffered injustice. For example, my mother’s side is 100% Sicilian. Muslims invaded the island centuries ago and murdered all the men and older boys.
Yet the land has been recovered. Not so for those who suffered the Trail of Tears and whose claims you blithely dismiss while complaining of others'. If that land theft doesn't matter, this land theft doesn't matter.

Tu Quo Que has never been a valid defense.

So your concern for the injustices suffered by every person, is limited to the taking of their land. Again this reveals your ignorance. So my ancestors who were persecuted means nothing to you, unless their land is taken.

Next you are going claim we need to give the land back to the Neanderthal. How about the dinosaurs?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back