Will Trump Go Against Capitalism?

You do realize that you are talking shit don't you. Unions helped workers get better pay. With better pay, many companies found them to be great customers. Because they had the money to buy what they were selling.

Please, you can't BS a BSr.

If companies really believed that, they would all have unions. In fact, you don't need a union to pay your workers better to buy your product, you can do that all by yourself.

But that's an old wives tale stemming back to the Henry Ford days. If I manufacture widgets, and I overpay my employees so they would buy the widgets they make, how many widgets would I be able to sell to my employees? 100, 200, 400???

That's not enough sales to keep the company open one week. Everybody outside of my company employees are looking for the cheapest widgets, and I can't pay my employees top salary and compete with my foreign competitors at the same time. I have to make a choice.

You do realize that you are talking shit don't you. Unions helped workers get better pay. With better pay, many companies found them to be great customers. Because they had the money to buy what they were selling.

Please, you can't BS a BSr.

If companies really believed that, they would all have unions. In fact, you don't need a union to pay your workers better to buy your product, you can do that all by yourself.

But that's an old wives tale stemming back to the Henry Ford days. If I manufacture widgets, and I overpay my employees so they would buy the widgets they make, how many widgets would I be able to sell to my employees? 100, 200, 400???

That's not enough sales to keep the company open one week. Everybody outside of my company employees are looking for the cheapest widgets, and I can't pay my employees top salary and compete with my foreign competitors at the same time. I have to make a choice.

If you think I am talking BS, go haunt somebody elses thread. We're not talking about companies. We're talking about unions. Though Henry Ford did increase the pay of his employees without union pressure to do so. The main reason he did it was so that his employees could afford to buy their cars. And somehow, others besides auto workers bought cars too.

I will tell you how most companies REALLY work. They want their employees to be as poor and desperate as possible. That way, they will be more willing to take the shit the company hands out. As well as those who make the real good money not having to spend so much of it to show their superiority over others.

Even more to the point, I saw a study that was done with children once. They had a four sectioned checker board thing in a table. They sat a child at the table. On the left near side of the checkerboard thing, they had some items that the child would value. Across from it, there was nothing. On the near right side of the checker board thing, they had even more of the things the child would value. Across from it, there were a few things a child would value. The children were told that whatever section was closest to them, some other child would receive what was across from it. Most of the children chose the fewer items in the near left side. Because that would mean that some other child would receive nothing at all. Obviously, this is an instinct that never really goes away. You want to call all this BS too?

If you think I am talking BS, go haunt somebody elses thread. We're not talking about companies. We're talking about unions. Though Henry Ford did increase the pay of his employees without union pressure to do so. The main reason he did it was so that his employees could afford to buy their cars. And somehow, others besides auto workers bought cars too.

I will tell you how most companies REALLY work. They want their employees to be as poor and desperate as possible. That way, they will be more willing to take the shit the company hands out. As well as those who make the real good money not having to spend so much of it to show their superiority over others.

No, let me tell you how it really works. A company pays their employees according to their abilities. A workers worth is only that of their fellow worker. In other words, you are only worth as much as somebody else willing to come in and do the same quality of work for the same wage and benefits.

It's not just companies either. You and I do the same thing on a regular basis; we all do. We all look for the cheapest price of the best work we can get. The only people that overpay for labor are those who are too stupid to look around, or have so much money they don't care about price. But those are anomalies.

Forum List

Back