Will Trump Dump Sessions for Giuliani?

God, the willful blindness of these traitors is simply amazing.
when you can't defend your position, lie on the ground and squak, 'traitor' traitor traitor. LOL, what a fking loser you are. Are you carrying Linus' blankee?

Six months in, and Trump has had to call in a buncha people from the second string.

I feel like every time Trump gets rid of someone, the Oompa Loompas should show up and sing a song about greed or gluttony.

trump_oompa_loompa.jpg

Oompa loompa doompety doo
I've got a perfect puzzle for you
Oompa loompa doompety dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me

You will sing a different ditty come November 2018 and especially November 2020.
Actually, I am very pessimistic about the odds of you willfully blind monkeys ever taking off your blindfolds.

Very pessimistic. You have all proven to be very dedicated to staying stupid and ignorant.

You bring up an interesting point that was the subject of a Juan Williams piece linked at Politico or the Hill today. Basically, the Blue Dogs are showing signs of life. But can the dems ever flip Trump voters. But then, at least some Trump voters voted for Obama at least in 08
and those obummer voters aren't going back to your lazy party.

Take your blindfold off, monkey.
so you can't tell me what they meddled in? good, I knew you had nothing but you love to lie.
Take your blindfold off, monkey. It's been in all the papers you have been avoiding.

Trump is like an abusive spouse. He has isolated you by poisoning you against everyone else. He has you avoiding reading the papers, and listening only to him.

I actually feel sorry for you.

It's a sad fact that the abused spouse is just as sick as the abuser.
what's been in the papers? show me something. right now we have chuckie schumer agreeing with me. so what exactly you got fella? come on brainiac show us.
Here's a small sample, monkey, which I know you won't read because it is longer than a tweet.

https://www.us-cert.gov/sites/default/files/publications/JAR_16-20296A_GRIZZLY STEPPE-2016-1229.pdf

"The U.S. Government confirms that two different RIS actors participated in the intrusion into a U.S. political party. The first actor group, known as Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) 29, entered into the party’s systems in summer 2015, while the second, known as APT28, entered in spring 2016."

Read the whole report.

Full transcript: Sally Yates and James Clapper testify on Russian election interference[

Cybersecurity Expert Is Convinced Russia Was Behind DNC Hacking

NPR: Matt Tait is CEO of Capital Alpha Security, a British cybersecurity firm. I asked him why he was skeptical.

TAIT: Well, it just seemed to fantastical to be true. Russia has very good hackers. You know ,this is a government agency. So initially, what I decided, I’m going to prove Crowd Strike wrong.

NPR: They were hired by the Democratic National Committee to look into this.

TAIT: Absolutely. And so I basically went through all of the technical evidence published by them. I looked through the malware signatures they had come up with, and eventually what you start to discover is there’s a very large number of little pieces of information, some of which point to Russia, some of them point to Russia very, very strongly. And eventually, I came to the conclusion that there’s no other reasonable conclusion you can make.

NPR: Why couldn’t it have been any Joe Blow sitting in their bed, as Donald Trump suggested, masquerading as Russian and putting on a good disguise here?

TAIT: So there’s two different hacks that took place. There’s one hack that was of the DNC, and there was a different hack of John Podesta.

NPR: Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman.

TAIT: Absolutely. And there‘s a series of other smaller hacks of other Democratic members, but those are the two main hacks that took place. And the DNC hack used malware, it hacked into the DNC and placed malware on the DNC network, and we’re able to look at this malware and we’re able to analyze it and see where it talks to, which other companies have been hacked by similar malware, and quite quickly we’re able to see that this is malware that is communicating with servers that also were involved in the hack of the German parliament, the Bundestag. And one of the things that was very interesting is that this is a group we know quite well in the cybersecurity industry. This is a group called APT28. They’re very prolific. They’ve been involved in the hack of NATO organizations. They’ve been involved in the hack of journalists. They’ve been involved in the hack of people investigating the MH-17 airline that was shot down in Ukraine. And so this is a group that is so prolific that it is not really credible that this is an individual group.

NPR: Russia’s really good at this. Wouldn’t they disguise themselves better? Would Russia really want to put so many visible signs out there in the cybersecurity world that it was them and be identified?

TAIT: This wasn’t deliberate. They accidentally did this. And this is one of the problems of when you’re hacking at a really big scale, you look for efficiencies. There’s just not enough members of staff that Russia has in order to be able to hacks on this kind of scale and make sure they never screw up. What happens is that people make small mistakes, which means that when they’ve hacked a person A you might be able to say well that’s the same group, they’ve used the same malware, they’ve used the same control infrastructure as the hacker person B. Once you start to discover that there’s not just the DNC, there’s a thousand other people that have been hacked, all of whom are very narrowly tied to Russian military interests. The hacks of NATO, the hacks of the German parliament, the hacks of journalists reporting on things that Russia is not very happy about being reported on, you start quite quickly to build up this picture where in order for it to be someone else, it really has to be someone who is very prolific, who is doing this full time. There’s nobody else who would be willing to put that sort of cash, that sort of effort, into doing those types of hacks.

NPR: You said something very important there. You’re saying Russia, in your words, screwed up here.

TAIT: Absolutely. And this is normal. It’s actually very common that we see mistakes in malware, we see mistakes in hacking campaigns which allow us to work out who it was that did this.

NPR: Another major cybersecurity firm, Kaspersky Lab, very respected. We should mention Kaspersky is an NPR funder, and we do work with them on our computers. They said that there can be false flags. There can be a lack of reliable metrics. And Americans have gone through a situation with the Iraq War where there was talk of weapons of mass destruction, the intelligence community’s credibility was really called into question after that, but a President took this nation to war based on intelligence. I mean, are you absolutely certain here, or could we find later on down the road that there was some amazing hacker out there who was able to pull this off and make it look like Russia?

TAIT: One of the pieces of evidence that to me is more compelling than any other one is an email that was sent to John Podesta saying, hey we’re from Google, you need to change your password, and they sent him a link to click on. And when clicked on that link it took him to a page that wasn’t Google and asked him to input his password, and that’s how they hacked his account. But the URL shortening service that they used were able to basically look at the user that was logged in and discover all the other URLs they were shortening, and discovered this was not just the hack of John Podesta, it was the hack of a thousand people, and it becomes immediately, once you look at this, incredible to suggest this was a false flag operation. This was someone’s entire intelligence operation that was accidentally exposed due to this one error. So while false flag operations do exist and we have to always be on the lookout for them, the only plausible alternative explanation is that Russian intelligence was hacked. So it’s not credible to suggest this particular hack was a false flag operation.

NPR: It’s impossible that Russia’s intelligence community was hacked?

TAIT: In attribution, nothing is impossible, but this is about as impossible as it comes.

NPR: Matt Tait is founder and CEO of Capital Alpha Security, a cybersecurity firm in Britain. We should also note here Kaspersky Lab, whose doubts about the hack that we cited, has its headquarters in Moscow.
cybersecurity is convinced. How fking factual is that exactly? convinced? dude too special.

And can you answer me this, from your link, how the fk can the FBI and DHS say this:
"The U.S. Government confirms that two different RIS actors participated in the intrusion into a U.S. political party. The first actor group, known as Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) 29, entered into the party’s systems in summer 2015, while the second, known as APT28, entered in spring 2016."

when neither of them has ever fking looked at the server in question? how? can you answer that? can you say hoax louder for me please?

G5000, you win. The Russians have more cred with him than indep security firms in the west.

Six months in, and Trump has had to call in a buncha people from the second string.

I feel like every time Trump gets rid of someone, the Oompa Loompas should show up and sing a song about greed or gluttony.

trump_oompa_loompa.jpg

You will sing a different ditty come November 2018 and especially November 2020.
Actually, I am very pessimistic about the odds of you willfully blind monkeys ever taking off your blindfolds.

Very pessimistic. You have all proven to be very dedicated to staying stupid and ignorant.
200.webp

pop goes the trial balloon

:: Giuliani tells CNN he's NOT being eyed for AG. Then, breaking with Trump he says Sessions "made the right decision" to recuse himself.

:lol:

OOps.

trump_oompa_loompa.jpg

You bring up an interesting point that was the subject of a Juan Williams piece linked at Politico or the Hill today. Basically, the Blue Dogs are showing signs of life. But can the dems ever flip Trump voters. But then, at least some Trump voters voted for Obama at least in 08
I suspect they'll go back to largely not voting. And bitterly clinging to the welfare the dems provide them.

trump_oompa_loompa.jpg

I suspect they'll go back to largely not voting. And bitterly clinging to the welfare the dems provide them.
or not and stay with trump. I expect they stay with trump. Numbers of those dependent on food stamps has gone down quite a lot in six months

I hope so. We might actually get those charges filed against Hillary after all.

"President Trump has floated the possibility of replacing Attorney General Jeff Sessions with former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R), Axios reported Monday."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/343426-trump-floats-possibility-of-giuliani-replacing-sessions-as-attorney
No; Donald Trump will never allow anyone to accuse him of making a mistake. He already threw away Rudy Giuliani who disgraced himself with his obsequious praise of the narcissist conman during the election campaign. To pick him now would indicate that he made a mistake by not appointing him in the first place for whatever reason only he knows. Of course Sessions will get the boot and an equally unfit admirer of the coarse loudmouth who runs the Executive will be pur-forward for the Republican-controlled Senate to appoint with 50 votes.

when you can't defend your position, lie on the ground and squak, 'traitor' traitor traitor. LOL, what a fking loser you are. Are you carrying Linus' blankee?
See?

I knew you would not even GLANCE at the evidence I provided.

I could actually hear your hands slapping over your eyes from here. :lol:

"President Trump has floated the possibility of replacing Attorney General Jeff Sessions with former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R), Axios reported Monday."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/343426-trump-floats-possibility-of-giuliani-replacing-sessions-as-attorney
Trump will dismiss Sessions soon on a morning when he gets out of bed and can't that wild hair out of his ass.

See?

fk dude, I quoted it. what else do you need stupid fk? there is no evidence none, I quoted and you still got nothing. you can put a book up and it'd be fiction. go for it. I love a challenge.

Summer 2016: Wikileaks has some AWESOME sauce! Hitlery is toast! Stick a fork in her!

November 2016: What do you mean Russia was behind the leaks?

December 2016: Those leaks had no impact on the election!

January 2017: Those leaks didn't start until October! Fox News sez so!
200w.webp

A mountain of evidence Russia meddled, and the Chumps ask, "Yeahbut how many votes were changed? I want an EXACT number!"

Then when you show their own side was jizzing in their pants at the change in outcome caused by what was Russian meddling, they suddenly get struck blind, "Duhhhhhhh...what meddling?"

The evidence for meddling is overwhelming. That's why Congress is right now about to pass some sanctions on Russia for meddling.

Only traitors at this point are denying the Russians meddled. Straight up traitors.

But Trump fabricates a total fantasy of millions of illegal Mexican voters, and these very same dipshits can't parrot that lie often enough!

And they think they are clever. They have NO idea how stupid they are showing themselves to be. :lol:
200w.webp
200.webp

See?

fk dude, I quoted it. what else do you need stupid fk? there is no evidence none, I quoted and you still got nothing. you can put a book up and it'd be fiction. go for it. I love a challenge.
moneky.jpg

See?

moneky.jpg
200.webp

they will gladly pay you tuesday for a nothing burger today.

I think Rudi Guilliani probably should remain in hiding. James Comey is also under investigation for his interference into this election, and Guiliani may be tied into that.
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI

Furthermore, Rudy just stuck up for Sessions recusing himself from the Russian investigation, and declared he is NOT a contender for Attorney General.
Giuliani: Sessions 'made the right decision' to recuse - CNNPolitics.com

th

Guiliani is way to smart to get involved in this can of worms.

As far as any more investigations into Hillary Clinton or related charges--just chalk that up to another one of MANY broken campaign promises.

9aa0f10b0f9a99bae477e1621ea2cb81.jpg

Last edited:
Trump admin is in such a mess. Already replacing people 6 months in.

You people are such Kool-aid drinkers. When Trump was praising sessions, you loved him and defend him. Now that Trump doesn't like Sessions, you dont like him.

I bet if Trump criticized your own mother, you'd stop talking to her because Trump said so.

Pffft. I don't think there's a conservative out there that doesn't like and admire Sessions. But he fucked up when he recused himself.

Here are the pseudocons bragging how the leaks were helping Trump win:

WikiLeak Exposes Hillary’s Plot to Confiscate Americans’ Guns, This is TREASON!

She is done...

Wikileaks about to release the KRAKEN!-

Leak early, leak often: If WikiLeaks had obtained Clinton emails earlier, US voters could have chosen Sanders v Trump. So do it. Do it now.

Here's another one bragging the leaks impacted the outcome of the election: New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

Suck on it libs. Hillary is done for.

The Clintonites of the forum live in denial.

And how many are much more likely to vote for Trump as result? Many, many...

34% wont make a dent in the electorial vote count ... and those early voters?

yup, Trump is still fucked
34% won't make a dent in the electoral vote?

What planet do you live on?

Hillary is done. Stick a fork in her.
So?

Forum List

Back