Will The Left Wing Fascists .. Jail Trump?

I just wondered if fed. vs state made a difference. As it stands Trump’s odds are probably the worst that they could where it is, of course Democrats like that but “jury of peers” is comical on the fairness standard.
He won't be jailed for this NY crime, imo. Even if found guilty....he would have his appeal to work through, and in the end if still guilty, maybe some sort of house arrest.

He could be imprisoned if found guilty on one of the bigger, more critical remaining indictments, but even that would likely be some sort of house arrest or he could be extradited to another country!;)

Yup, I’m saddened to believe that Democrats are so desperate that bending/ignoring constitutional rights and lawfare/presidential campaign interference is fully acceptable.

It seems like cowardice to me but.. eh

Such is life! .. 🙃
First, when Mr. Trump is convicted, the liberal media will erupt in happiness. CNN and MSNBC will be shooting off fireworks.

Then, when he is sent to prison, the Democrats will stage a victory parade right past Trump Tower. The parade participants will stop for a minute in front of the building to give it the finger.

Then the Dem Congress will remove Mr. Trump's Secret Service protection. They will be salivating at the thought of another prisoner entering Mr. Trump's cell and ...

Forum List

Back