Will Smith assaults Chris Rock at Oscars

1648957963075.png

hurt people hurt people

in other words, people who are hurting, hurt other people

when someone is in trouble, that's when they need a friend

Interesting.... If true then was Will set up ? Maybe that woman is controlling Will with her manipulative psychological power's, and he fell for it ? Heck Chris might have been trying to get Will to snap out of it, but just as the I-robot Will has became over time, he attacked Chris instead.
Will is a cuck and it's hurting him. He's married to an evil woman and should save his own ass by getting away from her ASAP. This isn't a man or woman thing per se, it's about a poisonous relationship. In this case, Jada is the poison and Will is the one being poisoned by her.

Note that Will was laughing until Jada let him know it wasn't funny, that's when Will acted. As soon as he slapped Rock, Jada was recorded laughing. Tell me she isn't evil.

6amzjv.jpg

Hollyweird ain't losing their asset... They'll figure out how to get him out of it.
Like Mel Gibson? I doubt it. Hollywood certainly has a lot of Hollyweird ideas but the entire town is driven by money. Bullshit like Will Smith's assault on Chris Rock fucks it up for everyone. Chris Rock is being credited for saving the show by keeping his composure. If it had turned into a brawl or if Smith was being tased for resisting arrest the whole would have been stopped right then and there. Smarter to adhere to "the show must go on" and fix all the problems afterward...which is exactly what's happening here.

6aqjrt.jpg

Will is a cuck and it's hurting him. He's married to an evil woman and should save his own ass by getting away from her ASAP. This isn't a man or woman thing per se, it's about a poisonous relationship. In this case, Jada is the poison and Will is the one being poisoned by her.

Note that Will was laughing until Jada let him know it wasn't funny, that's when Will acted. As soon as he slapped Rock, Jada was recorded laughing. Tell me she isn't evil.

6amzjv.jpg
Exactly.

She is not a nice woman. Don't know how evil she is but she's a poor wife and a poor mother...her kids are proof of that.

hmm. looking at her photos, reading a few things and there are a FEW things about her online i am getting this impression. THIS...is not a happy woman. She is suffering from issues of her husband cheating on her in the past and maybe still is and she is not over that by a long shot. And she has gotten even by her own infidelity. Why they are together is perhaps or not beyond our understanding. And whatever that may be, revenge is part of it. Mutual torture is part of it. They got issues. I wonder if part of that is her husband's success and her maybe giving up her career or no one interested in her as an actress. Personally i never cared for her acting. I think that is a sore spot with her. Her lack of career and his success. Her kids are a mess and she knows it even as they pretend the kids are everything they want. no. not true. Will can't do anything right. He's protecting himself and his career. He tries to read her and do what he thinks she wants but it is always wrong. It will always be wrong...because he can never win.....her expectations constantly change..and that is her power over him.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna say . . . if I man is going to defend his wife's honor, shouldn't she HAVE some honor to start with?
Indeed. Bill Maher clarified that issue.

And secondly, Will Smith attacks a smaller man who has a history of being bullied as a child.

Will has no honor either.

IMO this is just more black on black crime that is allowed by a timid majority who want to be ever so diversified.

I recently saw one of his roasts. Hilarious.

And they all took it on the chin, and laughed about it. Even Sinatra’s wife.
That's because hollyweird steals your soul along with your character therefore making you it's slave.

You are supposed to just sit there while a Wiesel of a man goes for your juglar with laughs, giggle's, and grins while defaming you, and your family or whatever else he decides to say or do to you.

The worst part is that they usually have you laughing along as for example as they "verbally rape your wife" but you have to sit there as if to agree with it all. How pathetic is that ??

Forum List

Back