Will People Ever Be Held Responsible For The Election Of 2020?

Because anyone with a brain would prefer believing into trusted & bias-free media than articles made by unknown people and/or funded by third-party-organizations who clearly top their interests over anything else.
Thanks for confirming your lack of grey matter!

At this point, I highly doubt it. A whole entire documentary was made about the fraud that took place, things were discovered on Hunter Biden's laptop, Hillary Clinton was discovered to be guilty of exactly the same thing they're trying to prosecute Trump for but yet it's only republicans that are to blame. If the 2020 election fraud was committed by republicans arrests would have been made a LONG time ago. It's sickening to me. Absolutely sickening.
That’s what the 1/6 committee is all about, making sure that the people that tried to overturn the election are punished.

All you are saying is that the criminals that did this successfully withheld evidence that would have proven fraud with legal tricks and and corrupt or intimidated judges. That is all they did, proving their guilt by doing so. Trump is not lying and you know it.

Trump hired some 60 judges. He planned to claim the election was stolen in the fall of 2020 before the election. Trump has been claiming the system is rigged against him for 40 years. It's a theme in his life.

They are being held accountable every week, being found guilty as charged and it is not over yet. The Trump administration had 4 years (until voted out of office) to prosecute Hunter (who had nothing to do with the 2020 election, by anybody's account) and the same 4 years to prosecute Hillary, who also had nothing to do with the 2020. I do not know if the people that tried to hold up the recording of the electoral college vote, in order to draw up and slip in false slates of electors without even a single governor's signature have been prosecuted yet or not. It is hard to keep track with so many being found guilty, pleading guilty, for plea deals, many admitting not only their guilt, but that they were duped by trump.
Cheer up. Support the rule of law and enjoy the show. Most of us, saw this coming, as we never stopped supporting the rule of law.
as far as the 2020 elections its over and done ... no courts took up the case and it was certified in congress ...however when info started coming out about the Bidens family dealings dems controlled both houses of congress ... theyve had control since 2018 .. when repubs take the house in nov they will hold hearings on the Bidens business dealings ... unfortunately the country may be put through another impeachment of the POTUS .

as far as the 2020 elections its over and done ... no courts took up the case and it was certified in congress ...however when info started coming out about the Bidens family dealings dems controlled both houses of congress ... theyve had control since 2018 .. when repubs take the house in nov they will hold hearings on the Bidens business dealings ... unfortunately the country may be put through another impeachment of the POTUS .
Laughable.

The 2020 election might be over and done, but if people are never held responsible for their crimes then it's just going to happen again and continue to happen.

The 2020 election might be over and done, but if people are never held responsible for their crimes then it's just going to happen again and continue to happen.
I know a great way to hold them responsible. Try them in court! Gather up your evidence and get too it!

At this point, I highly doubt it. A whole entire documentary was made about the fraud that took place, things were discovered on Hunter Biden's laptop, Hillary Clinton was discovered to be guilty of exactly the same thing they're trying to prosecute Trump for but yet it's only republicans that are to blame. If the 2020 election fraud was committed by republicans arrests would have been made a LONG time ago. It's sickening to me. Absolutely sickening.

This whole thing is dumb. We don’t have federal elections. We have fifty separate state elections. If there was cheating going on then it wouldn’t matter at all. Only the state where the cheating took place would have jurisdiction. I really wish the stupidity would stop but it won’t.

Of course this thread was moved into conspiracy theories. Probably the work of Taz.

Forum List

Back