Will Obama Now Order Amnesty for Illegal Aliens ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Now that the whole Congress is controlled by the Republicans, everybody's asking the big question >>

1. What will Obama do about his proposal to order amnesty for illegal aliens ?

2. Will he try to work with the new Congress, or just stonewall it for the next 2 years ?

3. Will he care that an amnesty for illegal aliens would be an immense PROVOCATION to the Republican Congress ?

I'm guessing that the Obamans will be having a meeting this morning, with one topic on the table. How to proceed with the executive branch, with the legislative branch now in the hands of the Republicans. Last time this happened was 1994, and neither Clinton or any of his people had the foggiest clue as what to do next.

I imagine the Obamans will be just as clueless as the Clintons were, if not worse.

Republican Revolution - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

CNN and MSNBC Democrats are flat out lost on this Republican landslide. I'm hearing things like >>"Oh, there should have been a stronger appeal to the base, based on Ferguson, Trayvon Martin, Jordan Davis, etc. to get more people out to vote." Can you believe how tone-deaf these people are ?

EARTH TO DUMBOCRATS: >>> IT'S THE NATIONAL SECURITY, you idiots!!! (3 words could sum it up > Immigration, Ebola, ISIS) And the fiasco around Obamacare.

They will have to speed up there destruction of America

Obama will have an order for amnesty by breakfast.

Let's see if the President and Congress can work together.

Obama could care less if he provokes Republicans on amnesty.

The Obamans have had the meeting long ago. They planned for this contingency as well as if the Dems had held the Senate.

They are no more clueless than in 2009 and 2013. Obama made some good deals for his side in the lame duck period after the 2010 elections.

If HE does that's when WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND he be IMPEACHED

we gave him a message he better heed. WE are back in control not HIM and his party of radical commies

Last edited:
The GOP under McConnell is in control, and the far right TPM certainly is not.

Forum List

Back