Will never talk to my Chicago niece again.

Actually, it's hard to accept the fact that some people are idiots, even if they are family. I have a few of those in mine too, as does my wife. Every other thing they post of Facebook or Twitter is "Orange Man Bad."
Sorry but not sharing your values doesn't make anyone an idiot. I have Trump supporters in my family but it never gets mentioned at family events.

I will never ever talk to her again and I will be kicking her out of my will
1. Maybe you should talk with her again if you two happen to meet at family gatherings.

a. Just smile and be polite and talk about the weather.

2. Yes, you should leave her out of the will except for a small "pity" amount, say, $1,000.

3. Above all, feel sorry for her.

a. That's how I felt last year when I saw those well-meaning but naive Caucasian young people marching in those BLM demonstrations.

a. When they start having some real life experiences, they are going to soooooooo regret their involvement in those marches.

(i) When I was young, I was also a bleeding heart liberal. But when I got my first job and started interacting with some folks for whom my heart used to profusely bleed, did I ever realize how wrong I had been!

In fact , I will never visit a blue state again
Why aren’t blue states called red for communism

Why is blue the symbol of cold and red hot
Blue light is very hot and red is cold in physics
Blobs of Blue Boo-Boos

A rational suspicion is that the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords in the media did that on purpose. Creating confusion is their main recreational activity. I call the Blooeys "Pinko States," but under today's chromatics, that could mean "almost Red."

Yah, they seem to wanna make someone feel guilty for saying they won't put someone in a Will as if an inheritance is an absolute entitlement.
Two Wings of the Same Vulture

The Right also feels that it is an absolute entitlement. But it is an infringement on the right of the next generation to have a level playing field in competition for jobs.

Forum List

Back