Will Joe Biden's Campaign From His Basement Work?

That is the only thing dementia Joe can do, otherwise, he will continue to make a fool of himself.

Hiding is the best strategy to benefit from all the media hate towards Trump on election day.

Remember, it's not about voting for Biden, it's about voting against Trump.

Really it does not matter who it is, but if Joe makes the bad decision to share his cognitive function with us, it will make it that much harder for voters to hate Trump.

I'm still waiting to see what he is going to do to get out of the debates or actually rig them. No one can win on ads alone.

Trump had a great speech today. Wonder if that is making Biden's basement decision a wise one. If he really is slow functioning cognitively, it's going to make it very hard to rethink that strategy.

It will be better for Biden to stay hidden, and we know he can't win doing that. That's why I'm pretty confident Trump wins again and by a lot more votes this time than the last. The first time around I didn't believe he was even serious about getting the job, I thought he was trying to throw the election for hitlary.

Then when he got in and started destroying the meat puppet faggot's "legacy" and the economy exploded I knew he was doing the best he could for the interests of the country.

I'm still waiting to see what he is going to do to get out of the debates or actually rig them. No one can win on ads alone.

Trump had a great speech today. Wonder if that is making Biden's basement decision a wise one. If he really is slow functioning cognitively, it's going to make it very hard to rethink that strategy.
Hiding out during a presidential campaign is not a good strategy. It gives TRUMP! an obvious visual, an empty chair. And, people want to see and hear who they'll be voting for. The contrast between the hard working, highly visible TRUMP! and the secretive, invisible Biden will be stark. Besides, we saw how well the hide from the spotlight tactic worked last election.

Hiding out during a presidential campaign is not a good strategy. It gives TRUMP! an obvious visual, an empty chair. And, people want to see and hear who they'll be voting for. The contrast between the hard working, highly visible TRUMP! and the secretive, invisible Biden will be stark. Besides, we saw how well the hide from the spotlight tactic worked last election.

BAMM!
Bingo!
Thanx!!

According to a Reuters story Biden and his handlers are saying Joe has no intention of actively campaigning beyond his basement. Basically until election day.
Is that a good or bad strategy?

It's absolutely great if voters as dumb enough to still elect him!
It's totally wonderful if he can then run the country from there and get the world to come to Scranton or Deleware when he needs to meet!

Jill can make the Rice Krispie Smores.

According to a Reuters story Biden and his handlers are saying Joe has no intention of actively campaigning beyond his basement. Basically until election day.

Discuss.

That sure is contradictory to what dems here have said about his so called speech.
If he's so sharp why wont he come out of his basement?

Everyone knows who they're voting for.
Liberals and very Left of Center Democrats vote for Biden.
Just Left of Center Democrats and Republicans vote for Trump.
Biden gets zero Red States.

BidenDebate2.jpg

I'm all for Joe staying home for the debates.

After Trump answers the question, they can read the next question to Joe's empty podium and listen to the silence.

Or they can put a 13-inch TV on a chair with Joe on remote camera.

Either way, I love the optics!

It's like Democrats PLAN TO FAIL!

Discuss.

Hillary tried the same, "campaign by Mainstream Media". He's just taking it to the next level.

In 2024, the candidate won't even talk, they will send out his/her photo, let media tell you how great they will be (and how the GOP candidate is bad), and just pull the level. Hell, don't even leave your home, we will send you the ballot and pick it up if need be. Do your civic duty!

what happens in life happens in campaigns: no work...no check.

just like Hillary didn't put in the work, Biden isn't, so he will lose

Forum List

Back