Will Jeff Rosen fold to Trump and appoint special counsels on election fraud and Hunter Biden?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
My prediction is yes, and if he doesn't we'll have another Saturday Night Massacre where he appoints a stooge like Rudy or the Kracken Lady as Acting AG.

My prediction is yes, and if he doesn't we'll have another Saturday Night Massacre where he appoints a stooge like Rudy or the Kracken Lady as Acting AG.

Hard to say. He has been used my multiple republicans. Just looked at him on Wiki. Looked like somebody that would sell you used cars on TV, but be bored doing it.

Hard to say. He has been used my multiple republicans. Just looked at him on Wiki. Looked like somebody that would sell you used cars on TV, but be bored doing it.

In college I sold Kirby Vacuum Cleaners part time for party and date cash. Our sales manager looked EXACTLY like him! :D

07691cc56097d412d3bd76d153101005

A special council is called for

You'd better kick in some greenbacks to Donald's legal defense slush fund .. He will love you bigly.
Besides, he may actually have to PAY his attorneys in advance to defend him from all the hot water he'll be in the second he is mercifully shown the door on 1-20.
No self-respecting attorney will bill him - He doesn't pay his legal bills.
Of course Rudy and the Kracken Lady will probably work for free. :)

You'd better kick in some greenbacks to Donald's legal defense slush fund .. He will love you bigly.
Besides, he may actually have to PAY his attorneys in advance to defend him from all the hot water he'll be in the second he is mercifully shown the door on 1-20.
No self-respecting attorney will bill him - He doesn't pay his legal bills.
Of course Rudy and the Kracken Lady will probably work for free. :)

After he's out? Not a chance. If he would go ahead and give Rudy a blanket pardon, he would disappear to a martini bar now, hoping somebody knows is name, or cares. Cheers!
1608843547713.png

The man will be gone in less than a month.

He won't get is special prosecutor and there will be no further investigations into the election by the DOJ.

The republicans in congress will have hearing after hearing and do the same with the election as they did with Benghazi. They use investigations not to find crime or corruption but to slander and defame democrats.

The republicans in congress will have hearing after hearing and do the same with the election as they did with Benghazi. They use investigations not to find crime or corruption but to slander and defame democrats.
They use investigations to give the appearance of doing something while not doing anything

there will be no further investigations into the election by the DOJ.

Of course not. The DOJ serves the party. Team Biden will get filthy rich selling out the American people and I am confident that the DOJ will get its cut.

I agree. There is more than enough evidence out there.

Hell Hundreds if not thousands of affidavits signed by those who were there. No one signs a false affidavit as if its proved false they get charged with perjury.

Forum List

Back