Will Dems blame Dementia Joe for blowing up the debt with his stimulus plan, like they did Trump?

What will democRATs do when the Biden stimulus plan adds $2,000,000,000,000 to the debt?

• They will dummy up and ignore it.

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • They will stand and applaud Dementia Joe's brave plan.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Democrats will attack Biden as irresponsible and demand his impeachment.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these days people will finally wake up and take notice that Politicians
are bankrupting this once great nation.
They also will take note that those politicians come from both parties.

But right wing politicians seem to be the only ones who constantly give tax breaks mostly to the rich, who don't need it and are already getting more than their fair share of the pie.
And it is the Democrats who have been most keen in destroying small business so Jeff Bezos can make an extra 70 billion.

You are VERY naive in thinking the Democrats are not as much in bed with the elites as the republicans.

Can you name a single tax break from right wingers that didn't go mostly to the top few percent of the country?
Who pays the lion share of taxes?

So now you're gonna claim multinational companies who have been receiving billions in giveaways for lots of years should pay the same percentage as working people. Consider this. Amazon made 11 Billion in 2018, and didn't pay a penny in federal taxes. In fact, they got a 137 million refund. You think companies like that are paying their fair share?

But right wing politicians seem to be the only ones who constantly give tax breaks mostly to the rich, who don't need it and are already getting more than their fair share of the pie.
And it is the Democrats who have been most keen in destroying small business so Jeff Bezos can make an extra 70 billion.

You are VERY naive in thinking the Democrats are not as much in bed with the elites as the republicans.

Can you name a single tax break from right wingers that didn't go mostly to the top few percent of the country?

So now you're gonna claim multinational companies who have been receiving billions in giveaways for lots of years should pay the same percentage as working people. Consider this. Amazon made 11 Billion in 2018, and didn't pay a penny in federal taxes. In fact, they got a 137 million refund. You think companies like that are paying their fair share?
So you have to jump from individual taxes (which we were talking about) to corporate?
That's another discussion entirely.

It's a spending problem, Bulldog. You need to understand that concept. Spending, spending, spending.
We as taxpayers, are getting raped by our politicians. PERIOD

So spend a little on the people instead of multinational companies that don't need it. A tax break for these huge companies who usually don't pay an federal income tax is spending.
I see it went way beyond your head, Bulldog. You're stuck on taxing and I'm stuck on the spending.

Same thing when it reduces the amount available. Give a multinational company a hundred million dollar tax break or hand them a hundred million dollars in cash turns out to be the same thing.

It's a spending problem, Bulldog. You need to understand that concept. Spending, spending, spending.

So spend a little on the people instead of multinational companies that don't need it. A tax break for these huge companies who usually don't pay an federal income tax is spending.
Jeez we finally got the corporate tax rate down to about what most of Euro countries charge. Corporations pass taxes through to the consumer.

Euro companies pay their tax rates. Our companies pay little or none of their statutory rate. Their real rate is extremely low.

. My own taxes were far less and I make a very modest income off my business.

Really? How much drop over how much income?

Yep, as I predicted, the deficit eagles are returning to the mountain after 1/20. Whelp, you Republicans have blown up the deficit..again. Compounded by the fact that the savior you worshiped managed to fuck the response to the virus up resulting in the economic carnage we have now. So, right now, I don't care what deficit hawks have to say. Elections have consequences. Let's see what these hawks are made of when it times to discuss raising taxes and doing away with that reckless gift Republicans gifted their corp and wealth donors in 2017. I already know the answer. I just want to see if the hawks do.
What would you people do if you couldn't blame something other than yourselves for the carnage that you in the Democrat party have created, and screwed up for the last 50 years ???? Yes, yes, definitely get busy buying your votes for the mid terms. Yes, yes, get busy race baiting your way to 2024. Yes, yes, get busy ruining the economy for your lamed brained ideology and thinking, while the globalist play you like a fiddle in order to get themselves stronger, and stronger, and stronger.. Meanwhile we get weaker and weaker and weaker. Yes, yes................

So you have to jump from individual taxes (which we were talking about) to corporate?

So link to where either of us indicated this discussion was about individual taxes only. Do you think Amazon deserved their massive tax cut? Are you OK with the rate they actually pay?

About 3000 dollar droo

So link to where either of us indicated this discussion was about individual taxes only. Do you think Amazon deserved their massive tax cut? Are you OK with the rate they actually pay?
It's ironic how you keep using a staunch democrat as an example of what is wrong with republicans.

That is none of your business.

I make well under 100000, though, and the savings was considerable.

Yep, as I predicted, the deficit eagles are returning to the mountain after 1/20. Whelp, you Republicans have blown up the deficit..again. Compounded by the fact that the savior you worshiped managed to fuck the response to the virus up resulting in the economic carnage we have now. So, right now, I don't care what deficit hawks have to say. Elections have consequences. Let's see what these hawks are made of when it times to discuss raising taxes and doing away with that reckless gift Republicans gifted their corp and wealth donors in 2017. I already know the answer. I just want to see if the hawks do.
Tell your dregs to get back to work. Economic carnage? Stock market over 30,000 and if your ilk would get off their pelosis and get back to work no more welfare checks would be needed for them.

“Will Dems blame Dementia Joe for blowing up the debt with his stimulus plan, like they did Trump?”

[sigh]

Yes, conservatives are truly this stupid.

Trump is a Republican – Republicans are supposed to be ‘fiscal hawks,’ ‘oppose spending,’ and be the party of ‘fiscal responsibility.’

Clearly that’s not the case – hence the appropriate, warranted criticism of Trump by Democrats.

Or will the hypocritical, two faces democRATs forget all about the debt?
Wooden nickels are distributed in some bars to chosen customers to have a free drink.

I think the new President will be printing money that is not backed by any standard that his government may demand this wooden nickel money be used within our country's parameters to give poor people just as much spendable wealth as their richer fellow citizens.

I am definitely not an economist. But who's gonna know two hundred years later?

Will someone who is kind and patient explain this new money deal to me?

I see it went way beyond your head, Bulldog. You're stuck on taxing and I'm stuck on the spending.

She is too ignorant to know of how the Feds spend the money and which political party created at least 75% of ALL debt in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back