Will Couple Be Jailed for Returning Adopted Son After Nine Years?

Before these people are packed off to jail, it would be informative to know what happened.

Didn't one state badly write a sanctuary law and parents were dropping out of control teens off.

Parents can no longer discipline children. The kids grow into monsters. The parents get to the end of their rope and take the only out they see.

I'm telling you these parents are wimps. :lol:

Mine were born from my loins. Somewhere around 16 with your kids you go....................Oh really?

And then you use every phrase you swore to the heavens above...................

I brought you into this world I can take you out of it

Last edited:
Come on guys. We are laughing here, but this move has to sting the parents as well as the child.

This is a bad deal for fhe child.

Oh and those that don't get it, not krell.................

Its a combo mix of Cosby and Monty Python that I am talking about.

I'm telling you these parents are wimps. :lol:

Mine were born from my loins. Somewhere around 16 with your kids you go....................Oh really?

And then you use every phrase you swore to the heavens above...................

I brought you into this world I can take you out of it

:lol:

Agreed the parents are wimps, why did they adopt the baby and now because he's too hard to handle at 9 yrs old they want to return him.

They must think children are disposable products.

Kid obviously has something wrong with him, and since when can a 9 year old refuse treatment? Put him into care, get someone to find out what is wrong with him, and fix him.

Depends on the rest of the story. Charlie Sheen's ex dumped his twins off because they tortured animals and were wild and also extremely mean to their step siblings. There is more to this and we just haven't heard it yet.

With that said...if that kid was not doing any of that stuff...then the parents are no better than those who wait for their dog to get too old to play with any more, and take it to the pound.

The article mentions fetal alcohol syndrome and I've read of similar cases where the child became just monstrous as he grew up.

Whatever the cause or wherever the fault lies, its the child who will pay the biggest price.

Very sad for him.

The article mentions fetal alcohol syndrome and I've read of similar cases where the child became just monstrous as he grew up.

Whatever the cause or wherever the fault lies, its the child who will pay the biggest price.

Very sad for him.

Where does it mention that, I just re-read it and I can't find a thing about FAS except a link to another story about foster children suffering from it.

Either way even if mentioned, I can't imagine what his brothers and sisters think. This must be awful on them. This little boy must be terrified, he has been with this family since birth. :(

Kid obviously has something wrong with him, and since when can a 9 year old refuse treatment? Put him into care, get someone to find out what is wrong with him, and fix him.

Children’s Services did not return a call from Yahoo Shine, and the Coxes could not be reached for comment. The boy’s court-appointed attorney, Adolf Olivas, tells the Associated Press that the boy remains hurt and confused. “If your 9-year-old needs help, you get him help,” he says. “It is not a question of a 9-year-old wanting it or not.”

Article agrees with you

Yahoo Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

CaféAuLait;8155342 said:

Very sad for him.

Where does it mention that, I just re-read it and I can't find a thing about FAS except a link to another story about foster children suffering from it.

Either way even if mentioned, I can't imagine what his brothers and sisters think. This must be awful on them. This little boy must be terrified, he has been with this family since birth. :(

Correct !

The article I posted does not say that, it only says the 9 yr old boy had a aggressive behaviors and they wanted to return him back even though they had him since infancy.

Without knowing more it's impossible to figure out what from what. The kid could be agressive because of parenting. If he was their blood child they couldn't give him back. Look into institutionalizing him

Very sad for him.

Seems like he's pretty lucky to get away from these people. Maybe he'll get the help he needs somewhere else.

All that I can say is that when a person becomes a parent, the child and their well being should be the first priority.

God bless you and the boy always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Return to sender doesn't work with kids. :lol:

If it did my parents would have. Look sometimes you don't get what you bargained for. I started out as the most perfect child. Beautiful not bragging here but I was and am. Chestnut locks to my waist.

Riding. Yes. I did dressage.AND I was the perfect child in so many ways. Grades to die for. Perfect skin. No acne. Always perfect. Was going to be a cheerleader.

Then I found rock and country.

Whoa geeze. :lol:

My parents though let me follow that bizarre path and let me rock it. To me this is what they are all about.

Not saying for every parent. Lord only knows I probably pushed up their blood pressure off the roof tops but all I'm saying here is give your kid a chance.

Now I excelled and my parents bless their souls got to rock with me but some children are just meant to be a cable guy.

But if you can make that one the best cable guy ever, rejoice in he/she does.

All that I can say is that when a person becomes a parent, the child and their well being should be the first priority.

God bless you and the boy always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

I'm with you big time on this.

I was blessed to be able to pursue a career surrounded with people like Sylvia Tyson ( oh shoot you are too young) so when I was I doing promotions for my clients in my rock days every one in the country field AND yes even in rock no one had a problem with me going "hold that mike the contractions are coming hard and fast"

The boy is most important now. The school where he attended should have a record of his behavior and possible psychological tests. That would give a clue about the parents as well. Focusing on the parents is not going to help the boy, for you don't want to return him to them. However authorities may want to check on siblings for abuse or neglect.

A special foster home is needed for this child if he can be in a foster home at all. If his behavior is particularly bad, (a danger to himself or others) he may have to be institutionalized.

Very sad for him.

Normally I would agree to FAS I am surrounded by this on Nations and Metis.

But this isnt the case here.

Forum List

Back