Will Canada build a wall?

Crixus

Gold Member
Reaction score
With the demise of the Klinton crime syndicate, will Canada accept all the anti trump refugees, or will they build a wall?

Rustic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
With the demise of the Kline on crime syndicate, will Canada accept all the anti trump refugees, or will they build a wall?
Yeah, they will recycle the bricks from the "blue wall"...

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The situation might reverse and Syria might have to take in democrat party refugees.

Picaro

Gold Member
Reaction score
Canada already has some stiff immigration requirements, and no country wants a wave of pedo-friendly degenerate amoral Democrat 'refugees' swarming into their neighborhoods, so I certainly wouldn't blame them if they did build one

OP
Crixus

Crixus

Gold Member
Reaction score
Canada already has some stiff immigration requirements, and no country wants a wave of pedo-friendly degenerate amoral Democrat 'refugees' swarming into their neighborhoods, so I certainly wouldn't blame them if they did build one

Oh yeah they do. I wanted to take work there, but I could not due to a juvenile offense that didn't even bar me from serving in the military .

MisterBeale

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dey gonna make us pay fer it?
Wall Street will make some fancy new fan-dangled financial instruments involving Mexico, so that investors can buy shares in Wall building stocks of both walls. . . .

I'm sure they will find a way to make it profitable. . . somehow.

WheelieAddict

Gold Member
Reaction score
I go to Canada all the time those Quebecians always show of with their fancy language

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List