Will Canada build a wall?

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
With the demise of the Klinton crime syndicate, will Canada accept all the anti trump refugees, or will they build a wall?

With the demise of the Kline on crime syndicate, will Canada accept all the anti trump refugees, or will they build a wall?
Yeah, they will recycle the bricks from the "blue wall"...

Canada already has some stiff immigration requirements, and no country wants a wave of pedo-friendly degenerate amoral Democrat 'refugees' swarming into their neighborhoods, so I certainly wouldn't blame them if they did build one

Canada already has some stiff immigration requirements, and no country wants a wave of pedo-friendly degenerate amoral Democrat 'refugees' swarming into their neighborhoods, so I certainly wouldn't blame them if they did build one

Oh yeah they do. I wanted to take work there, but I could not due to a juvenile offense that didn't even bar me from serving in the military .

Dey gonna make us pay fer it?
Wall Street will make some fancy new fan-dangled financial instruments involving Mexico, so that investors can buy shares in Wall building stocks of both walls. . . .

I'm sure they will find a way to make it profitable. . . somehow.

Forum List

Back