Will Biden Pardon His Fellow Failed Coup Conspirators?

so youre admitting she broke the law and got away with it??
I’m just trying to identify all the people in on your conspiracy.

Four years and no prosecution means that everyone who could have gotten her prosecuted was covering for her.

I’m just trying to identify all the people in on your conspiracy.

Four years and no prosecution means that everyone who could have gotten her prosecuted was covering for her.
that excludes trump since POTUS doesnt determine who is prosecuted,,

So Trump lied when he said he has total authority under article 2?
the big takeaway is you know hilary committed a crime and got away with it because people covered for her,,

as for trump I dont waste my time worry about what he says cause I didnt vote for him and wont if he runs again,,

the big takeaway is you know hilary committed a crime and got away with it because people covered for her,,

as for trump I dont waste my time worry about what he says cause I didnt vote for him and wont if he runs again,,
Right. Lots of people covered for her, including Trump.

Clearly.

Or more likely, you are wrong and there is no far reaching conspiracy.

Right. Lots of people covered for her, including Trump.

Clearly.

Or more likely, you are wrong and there is no far reaching conspiracy.
when did I say it was far reaching??
all it takes is one or two people,,

do you have any proof trump was involved or is that just your TDS coming through??

If Biden gets removed by the 25th will he still be able to pardon? I don't think they should let mentally defective people have pardons any more than they should let them be President. That would immediately disqualify Biden and Harris, or anyone like them, from ever running again and that would be good. It HAD to be fraud that elected these two buffoons.
If he is removed under the 25th, he would NOT be able to pardon anyone because Harris would be the Acting President.

could be lead investigators and prosecutors,,, or it could be the guys in charge,,

point is as you stated,, she committed a crime and got away with it,,
So that would be Trump’s appointees then.

Why didn’t Trump instruct the AG to indict her?

I guess he was in on it too.

So that would be Trump’s appointees then.

Why didn’t Trump instruct the AG to indict her?

I guess he was in on it too.
guessing doesnt mean its true,,
do you have any proof of that or are you pushing a conspiracy theory??

but as you stated,, she committed a crime and got away with it,,,
thats the real problem,,

Paul Manafort was giving information to a Russian Spy and the Russians were helping them in return.. This has been all proven...

Nope, you're a fucking liar.

Senate report finds Manafort passed campaign data to Russian intelligence officer - Axios

You can keep on saying it didn't happen, but it did...

Your gaslighting is just weak now...

Axios is central to the Russian Collusion conspiracy theory.

Like FusionGPS, Axios deliberately lied to promote the conspiracy theory in order to foment the coup attempt.

Axios skirts a fine line where they hold that "freedom of the press" includes the freedom to engage in outright treason, which they did in promoting the attempted coup.

Sorry, not facts. Maybe facts in the Gateway Pundits but not facts to planet reality...
Bitch, you just cited Axios.

Fuck you and your bullshit. You have zero credibility.

You keep on calling them facts and have no evidence, maybe Gateway pundit facts (very loose term for facts)...

This is why ye have no evidence when asked... Ye get all upset and call people names and think ye have won when no one talks to ye...

You continue to pimp a long discredited conspiracy theory. Your hatred and desperation reveal you as an utter scumbag.

It's funny how you have under your posts the words “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”― Edmund Burke YET you have known about the irrefutable evidence & testimony, unlike Pelosi's failed, humiliating Impeachment failures, anbd have done NOTHING...except do your best to defend / protect the proven criminal traitors.

I think it was a 'mistake' by Biden to allow Durham to continue to finish his investigation. So far Durham, as opposed to Barr, has lived up to his reputation as a meticulous investigator who takes his time and leaves no stone un-turned. He has already indicted the FBI agent who illegally modified documents, he has Strzok and Page working for / talking to him with more indictments coming. He has done more than Barr, but then again Barr hired Durham to do exactly what he is doing.

I have real heartburn with these deals prosecutors make. Strzok deserves the needle. What he did is every bit as bad as what Tim McVeigh did. Under the color of authority, Peter Strzok attempted to overthrow the elected President of the United States.

In defense of those on the right, at least their story has some valid evidence unlike Russiagate. We know the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign and the operatives involved made clear they wanted to prevent Trump from winning the election.
The FBI was looking a Trump because he's a fucking traitor. And he proved it again after the election with his co - conspirators like Guiliani & tried to seal the deal on 1/6. And you lousy no good Trump asslickers have the balls to accuse others of being un American?

Trump should be under indictment right now under house arrest wearing an ankle bracelet with his passport surrendered. Better yet, locked up with no bail as a flight risk until his fucking trial for trying to violently overthrow a lawful presidential election.

Forum List

Back