Will Biden lose Michigan because his administration poisoned Flint.

Let's hope so.

The democrat power machinery should lose all of its legitimacy and they should once again learn to serve the American public.

I hope that Biden loses Michigan, cuz they need Trump's pro-business policies. As do a bunch of other states.

Michigan and all the other states are down jobs because of Trump.
Trump has five million LESS jobs now than when he became president. He'll be the first president to post a negative job number.
Total liar.

The Obama admin did jack shit for Flint. $5 million in aid?

Fucking shameless. The voters will remember.
Where did you get a weird number like $5 million?

And do not forget this:

The $100 million grant was funded by the Water Infrastructure Improvements for the Nation Act of 2016, or WIIN, which was signed by President Obama in December 2016:

President Barack Obama [has] signed a bill authorizing water projects across the country, including $170 million to address lead in the drinking water in Flint, Michigan, and $558 million to provide relief to drought-stricken California.
Obama said the bill advances vital projects across the country to restore watersheds, improve flood control and rebuild water infrastructure — including pipes in Flint, where residents have struggled with lead-tainted water for more than two years.

Last edited:
Michigan almost always votes D in the general. I’ve lived there all my life. Don beat Hill by just under 11,000 votes out of 4.5 million votes cast. I suspect they go back to voting D this time.

Michigan almost always votes D in the general. I’ve lived there all my life. Don beat Hill by just under 11,000 votes out of 4.5 million votes cast. I suspect they go back to voting D this time.

Thats too bad. Biden sucked off the UAW, huh?

We'll see how much of Michiganders' palpable hatred of Fuhrer Whitmer rubs off on Biden. There are a lot of rightfully angry Wolverines up there.

Thats too bad. Biden sucked off the UAW, huh?
Biden really sucks bad, but so has Don. So, I’m guessing Michigan voters go back to their historical pattern.

The Obama administration wasn't responsible for the water issue but Trump did win Michigan in large part because he ignored their problems while giving GM billions.

Will Michigan still hold that against Joe or understand that Trump isn't going to do anything for them either?

I don't know.

Biden and his boss didn't do anything other than start racial tension all around our country. Worst administration ever.

Forum List

Back