Will Adam Schiff Reopen Impeachment After the Corona Virus Treat Subsides?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Will Nasty Pelosi restart the Russia Collusion Investigation after the Corona Virus epidemic calms down?

Perhaps AOC might hit her with a spear?....Them PROGS can get real violent when they lose!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Will Nasty Pelosi restart the Russia Collusion Investigation after the Corona Virus epidemic calms down?

Perhaps AOC might hit her with a spear?....Them PROGS can get real violent when they lose!!!!
Looks like thats going to be 18 months away. Drumpf will be out of office by then.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Looks like thats going to be 18 months away. Drumpf will be out of office by then.
And just look. You are out of brains NOW!!!....ROTFLMFAO!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Youre trying way too hard. :rolleyes:
Hell. I'm having fun watching the lefts depression!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Youre trying way too hard. :rolleyes:
Hell. I'm having fun watching the lefts depression!
I know you Drumpftards enjoy seeing the elderly die. You dont have to convince me of that.
EMH1Y8G.jpg

Doesn't Schitt have some personal problems related to sucking cock?

Something about using taxpayer money to silence a gay lover. And faggots seem to die in his proximity. He's probably busy trying to stay out of prison.

IMO, Schiff is going to remain in the shadows until Barr's / Durham's investigations are over....

Forum List

Back